How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 I'm a bit surprised how old you guys sound when you post and i see 14,15,16. Also makes me kind of feel embarrassed that younger people insulted me :(

I'm 21, but I feel a hell of a lot older. That's what being a tub of lard that doesn't exercise does to you. In fact, I could probably make another Smogon member out of my own fat! (270 lbs., 40+% body fat)

I'm 21, but I feel a hell of a lot older. That's what being a tub of lard that doesn't exercise does to you. In fact, I could probably make another Smogon member out of my own fat! (270 lbs., 40+% body fat)
Hey, I'm a fat guy who just turned 21 too! I feel old as well, but not so much because of the weight but because I'm now old enough to legally do anything the world legally has to offer. Seems like being able to drink whenever you want without getting in trouble takes some of the fun out of it :(

I'm 15, will be 16 on the 30th.

I've always been into Pokemon but just recently discovered what a competitive game it is. I don't see myself falling out of the competitive battling scene for a long time.

Well, I probably should have said something earlier but...

I'm 17 now! ;) Can't believe I posted right before my birthday.
So... inaccurate D:

I'm already 21, and going towards 22, God let me....

I really think that in here age is of no importance as we all keep the level and try to go along with each other...

i really think that older people are not to be insulted or mocked for liking pokemon, anyway... is a perfectly rpg playable for all ages....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)