Gengar @ Expert Belt
Timid (+Speed, -Atk)
<Levitate>
EVs: 252 SA/252 Speed/4HP
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hidden Power [Fighting]
~ Shadow Ball
~ Energy Ball

A special attacker that deals with one of my Trick Roomers biggest weaknesses, starting Pursuit TTar. EB lets Gengar OHKO it with HP Fite, but unlike AG it doesn't lock Gengar into an attack, allowing it to kill other things like Gyarados and Swampert later. Full HP Gengar is also ridiculously hard to OHKO, so not taking a 10% hit from LO helps. Jolly CB Weavile eats this alive with Pursuit though.

Uxie @ Leftovers
Impish (+Def, -SA)
<Levitate>
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SD
~ Trick Room
~ Somersault
~ Stealth Rock
~ Yawn

General support pokemon, Can TR + Somersault out, can also SR, or Yawn to stop DT or in general be a nuisance. TR helps about half if my team, but is bad for my fast sweepers.

Probopass @ Leftovers
Calm (+Sdef, -Atk)
<Magnet Pull>
EVs: 240 HP/252 SA/16 Def
~ Electrolevitate
~ Thunderbolt
~ Land Power
~ Rest

Do you realize how FAT Probopass is? 60/145/150 is nearly Deoxys-L level, and when you combine Trick Room with electrolevitate, the only thing that can take Probopass out is fighting moves. EL lasts for 5 turns, so Probopass can use Rest midway through, or it can find a Skarm, Steelix, or Bronzong to switch in on and cause them trouble. For the latter two, you'll need prediction so as not to get mauled by EQ, but once you're in they really can't do much to you. Rock/Steel might get LOLed at for Ground and Fite weak, but otherwise it resists damn near everything, and with Tbolt to ward off watery bulks and 321 HP/370 Sdef, it doesn't die in one hit anyway. I chose LP over Luster Cannon because it can lower Sdef and offers great type coverage with Tbolt. Gliscor and Flygon totally wall this set, but then, it isn't advised to be in on those two unless you've got an EL under your belt.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Adamant (+Atk, -SA)
<Pressure>
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def.
~ Shadow Punch
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Ice Punch
~ Pain Split

Speaking of Dusknoir, here it is in all its burninatin' glory. WoW cuts physical attackers down to size, IP deals with crap like Gablias, while Shadow Punch OHKO's Gengazam et al. Pain Split to keep it alive longer. This also works well with Trick Room, but itsn't an alternate Trick Room since I tried to use this set as a composite wall/physical attacker.

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly (+Spd, -SA)
<Pressure>
EVs: 252 Atk/216 Speed/40 HP
~ Aerial Ace
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide
~ Pursuit

So my team has trouble dealing damage, does it? Aero is here to aleviate that problem. This is your standard CBDactyl with one change: Pursuit to nail switchouts. Combined with accumulated damage from SR and well-placed Pursuits, and this thing can clean up like no other. I chose Life Orb over CB since it allows me to use RS and still kill things like Gengar and abuse flinchax. There's also something to be said for allowing versatility, and LO allows Aero to beat those that try to outpredict it. LO's recoil is kind of meh, but if foes know it has LO and fear getting KO'ed, they might choose to switch... which gets them nailed by Pursuit.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Modest (+SA, -Atk)
<Water Absorb>
EVs: 192 HP/252 Def/64 SA
~ Wish
~ Surf
~ Protect
~ Ice Beam

Vaporeon provides Wish support to the team and can wall other Bulky Waters. IB deals with Mence and Gabby and friends, and Surf takes care of Infernape.

Threat Checklist:

TTar: Nothing really switches into all of its attacks well, but if Trick Room is up, Probopass laughs at anything it has other than EQ, and can EL before it EQs. As far as cleaning it up after it makes a kill, half of my team has an SE move against it.

Infernape: Vaporeon can switch in on it and destroy it with Surf. Aero can clean it up with EQ, and can switch in on Flare Drive, Grass Rope, and Scheme.

Heracross: It is technically uncounterable, but Aero can OHKO it, and most of my team can take an attack from it and/or outspeed the CB version.

Azelf: Modest gets owned by Timid Gar's Shadow Ball, Timid can get owned if it switches out on Aero's Pursuit, but Rock Slide can't OHKO it. Dusknoir's Shadow Punch falls just short of a OHKO.

Gyarados: Gengar and Aerodactyl can outspeed it and KO it.

Raikou: Probopass can weaken it with Land Power, Aero can clean it up with EQ.

Electivire: It doesn't have many elec attacks to switch in on here, but if it does, Gengar and Probopass can take one of its moves and retaliate.

Garchomp: Vaporeon can take it, Gengar and Aero are faster, Dusknoir can Ice Punch it.

Salamence: Dusknoir and Vaporeon primarily.

Starmie: I haven't seen many with Psychic, so Gengar can easily take those, and Dusknoir can Shadow Punch it.

Weavile: Brick Break-less ones get walled by Probopass, Aero can take Ice Pebble and OHKO with RS, otherwise it outspeeds.

It is impossible to counter everything ever, but these are the primary threats.

I am completely confused...You ripped off another team, pose it as your own, but the thing that gets me is that you didnt even bother changing the moves or format around to try and distinguish it a bit =/

just take advice from original OPs thread I guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)