In need of help, pretty urgent...(rmt)

meh, I worded that real shitty.
But your team looks excellent now Darkartisan!

Thanks for all your help. I am still having slight problems with walls, specifically Venusaur... I have no clue how, but a Salamence flamethrower deals around 35%, much less than I have expected. I might have to change the lead and throw specs on Mence. It's essentially a small problem, but even so...

EDIT: I realize that Metagross is a great counter, but the problem here isn't the Venusaur,as I made it out to be. The problem is that I need a new lead. I am throwing specs on mence, he should at least do 50% to Venusaur with flamethrower, and Draco meteor is alot weaker than I expected.

when I said counterdeoxys I mean that defensive-ish one that pulse posted in C&C. deals with garchomp just fine, taking an outrage and firing back an OHKO with ice beam. which is pretty much what starmie did. the sash will be pretty obsolete most of the time with all of these fancy shmancy azelf and aero leads getting sr right away.

Wow!! I really like the way you present your team, your pokemon are warriors of war eh?

Anyway, Specs mence as a lead isn't a good idea, considering how fast the common leads are, Salamence would be considered as VERY slow. But of course, Intimidate rox.

Pretty solid team, except for the lead. I can't really find a individual pokemon which would be a major threat to this team.

The only problem with Focus Sash Deoxys-S is that Stealth Rock is going to completely ruin you, due to the fact that you don't have a Rapid Spinner. I suggest you keep the Expert Belt just for that extra damage against other Pokemon.

In the introduction, you have Infernape, yet you don't in the actual team. Do you have Infernape or not?

Why would you give Lucario HP ice, when your Mixmence is a viable Gliscor counter.

You hae no Steath Rock supporter. And you can replace Gliscor's Taunt with Stealth Rock, which is very viable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)