Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Round 2 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
;__;

Turns out that my mother says that we're leaving on Thursday (am here with wifi but no wii) with my grandmother in tow. Gawd she's unpredictable. :'(

Unfortunately Steelicks and I haven't been able to complete our match, but since tonight is the last night I'll send him a PM and set up a meeting time.

Confirming. Rust is not a good thing. ;_;(not that I think I would have won anyway, but I know I would have done better >_<)

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Confirming. Rust is not a good thing. ;_;(not that I think I would have won anyway, but I know I would have done better >_<)
Dunk is pretty badass. I wouldn't want to face him, especially if he is using his murderfist Peach.

Actually, getting knocked into the loser's bracket first round may have been my best strategic option >_>

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dunk's Peach once forced Miley Cyrus to perform cunnilingus on her.

unfortunately i didn't get to brawl tad38 over the weekend, as his grandparents were over at his house.

however, i have a day off tomorrow, and will almost certainly be able to catch him then.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
;__;

Turns out that my mother says that we're leaving on Thursday (am here with wifi but no wii) with my grandmother in tow. Gawd she's unpredictable. :'(
So you will be able to brawl next round then?

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
due to me being far too busy these days with university and all that (and plus there would be an extreme amount of lag to contend with anyway), i am fine for Yoshi King to advance to the next round. its just bad timing for me right now, and i dont want to hold up the tourney just becaucse of my shit

3NEMY was able to PM me back a couple days ago, but we still haven't been able to find each other. I'm free tonight. And for 1.5 more hours this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)