My Engagement :o!

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
I think the real question on everyone's mind is: Have you taught her Pokemon yet?

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I am happy to announce my engagement, which happened yesterday evening, July 25th, 2008, to Kristy Gail S. (Removed for stalkers ;o). The wedding should be in mid-late 2010. =)
Congratulations skarm! I've been engaged since August 2006 and haven't disappeared from Smogon; in fact I solidified my presence since that time. I'll be marrying next Easter (April 12th). :) And I too won't be leaving Smogon after that... although I'll probably be here less.

Heh, congrats Skarm. Even though I have no idea who you are, congrats! :)

And while we're at it, extremely belated congrats to you, X-Act! ;)

Congrats, that sounds really great!

EDIT: also apparently i am your clone now but I don't think I know you well enough to make a joke about that.

Congrats skarm! I'm not really sure how you'll manage but I hope you're around more now that you're getting settled.

In all seriousness it looks like Smocon'10 has been decided. We're coming whether or not we were invited.:kongler:

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
congrats skarm, i hope you take her last name. i cant say or spell papganiganis

??????????

I think the real question on everyone's mind is: Have you taught her Pokemon yet?

I love imposing the things I love on others. Wahoo!

Skarm, congrats man. Don't forget to impose the things you love on her, such as pokemon and this forum!

Congrats, Skarm :D
I would send a wedding gift, but it's not until 2010, so for now, I send my best wishes ^^

congrats skarm, too bad I couldnt get to know you at all (I joined smogon at around the time you left / werent here)

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks everyone. I'll just reply to a few questions people asked (perhaps jokingly in some cases) =o

Congratulations to you both!

=D!

Is a kid a project in the near future as well?
Near future? No. After things get settled for a year or two after the wedding, perhaps. Kids are a definite yes overall though. I will certainly keep three Pokemon so that I can pass them along to my grandkids on their 11th birthdays.

-The wedding is October 10th, 2009, not 2010 like I initially believed Kristy and I were going to wait for.

-Well, I don't know about Smocon at the Wedding but by all means if you want to take me to NYC or something a few months before I tie the knot that would be nice!

-Ironically she loves Pokemon on her own, although never played it before I gave her my old Pikachu GBA SP (as seen in the Battle in Seattle/JAA Chicago photos) and LeafGreen. Its taken her over 20+ hours to beat the Elite Four so I don't think we're going to have any more high calibre Pokemon talent here if that's what people are thinking. Occasionally she watches me play on Shoddybattle while reading, or whatever. She also nicknamed her Pikachu CUTIEPIE and keeps reminding me that Pikachu is definitely cute. =[

-DM: Hufflepuff.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations, Canada. I'm very happy for you :D If you think this'll let you get away from being my Starcraft 2 partner, you're crazy, though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)