San Diego anybody?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For the first time since before the wildfires last year, I'll be making a trip to San Diego in about a week, so I was wondering whom and whether there are any pokemon or yugioh events going on out there, etc...

I live in San Diego. Too bad you just missed Comic-Con (lots of pokemon/yugioh stuff there), it was awesome. Sorry to say I can't really help you though. I don't really know of any events coming up. Do you have relatives out here or something?

I was thinkin of moveing to San Diego. Not for pokemon, for perfect year round motorcycle weather and hot chicks. And beaches. And hot chicks.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
^Wrong. San Diego has many stupid girls. At least most I know.

I live in Carmel Valley, born in Mission Hills. Lived there nearly all my life, except for a few years in LA.

No events that I know of, I don't attend them. xD

I live in San Diego but I don't play Yugioh.

There are some girls that are just plain retarded at my school but not everyone is. Lots of asians live here too.

Expert Evan

^Wrong. San Diego has many hot girls.

I may be at the sneak preview EE, and I just won the anaheim regional yesturday.
So far the plan is to be at the sneak preview as my son will be participating though I might head over to Balboa Park most the time. I'm currently staying at my father's place in Poway. No wi-fi here so I won't be doing any trading nor battling.

So far the plan is to be at the sneak preview as my son will be participating though I might head over to Balboa Park most the time. I'm currently staying at my father's place in Poway. No wi-fi here so I won't be doing any trading nor battling.
I live in poway too. Feels weird that there is another Smogoner so close by. Poway is a great place, no?

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cooper it's like a 9+ hour drive. California is actually a pretty big place!

Also I go to UC San Diego, though I quit yugioh some time ago.

Expert Evan

I live in poway too. Feels weird that there is another Smogoner so close by. Poway is a great place, no?
Where in Poway?

Anyways I was out jogging today in Poway on Poway Rd., Espola, Twin Peaks & Midland between 11-12 this morning while it was nice and sunny out.

Where in Poway?

Anyways I was out jogging today in Poway on Poway Rd., Espola, Twin Peaks & Midland between 11-12 this morning while it was nice and sunny out.
I live off Community Road. I went to school at Midland Elementary, Twin Peaks Middle School, and Poway High School. There is a great sidewalk that goes along Community Rd (wide, curvy, long) that is great for jogging. I usually roller blade on it though. (great excercise in great weather)

Where are you staying?

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Julian and Ramona are always on fire. Oh, and KOL40, if you plan on moving to San Diego, be sure you have great credit.

Expert Evan

I live off Community Road. I went to school at Midland Elementary, Twin Peaks Middle School, and Poway High School. There is a great sidewalk that goes along Community Rd (wide, curvy, long) that is great for jogging. I usually roller blade on it though. (great excercise in great weather)

Where are you staying?
I'm currently staying at my father's home which is off of Gates Drive high up on a hill. Yesterday we saw Slice n Dice (without realizing it) at a local card shop and expect to see him again today at the Yu-Gi-Oh Sneak Preview in downtown San Diego which expects to be an all day event.

Yesterday was great with the weather as I got in a nice hour jog which took the route of Gates-Poway-Espola-TwinPeaks-Community-CivicCenter-Gates and might get in yet another good run around the corporate areas high up on Community.

Tomorrow is my return back east as I've heard they got lots of rain and thunderstorms while I was away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)