Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as you can use BL and UU in OU, can you use NFE in UU?

monferno and a few others look like they could do decent dmg there and I was just wondering if that was allowed.

Thats what I meant when it becomes non-contagious.
when it's non-contagious, it still gives the boost...
Seeing as you can use BL and UU in OU, can you use NFE in UU?

monferno and a few others look like they could do decent dmg there and I was just wondering if that was allowed.
some... tiers... go along with NFE Pokemon are under the same tier as their final evolved form... you'll have to find out if that's the case...
i.e. Magikarp is OU because Gyarados is OU...

when it's non-contagious, it still gives the boost...

some... tiers... go along with NFE Pokemon are under the same tier as their final evolved form... you'll have to find out if that's the case...
i.e. Magikarp is OU because Gyarados is OU...
As in you couldnt use quilava in UU seeing as typlosion is BL?
same with tangela?~ Tangrowth is BL?

If I am understanding you wrong were could I look to know for each poke?

where do i find the explosion tm, my guide says the game corner...but its not there, and ive talked to all the people, and looked at the drop down list of tms at the rewards office...also why the fuck can't i get on shoddy for the past 5 hours ._.

where do i find the explosion tm, my guide says the game corner...but its not there, and ive talked to all the people, and looked at the drop down list of tms at the rewards office...also why the fuck can't i get on shoddy for the past 5 hours ._.
You get the Explosion TM by lasting 10 rounds with the bonus clefairy in slots, IIRC. It's pretty hard and mostly up to luck, so it's probably easier getting it from someone else.

Can't help you with Shoddy though. :S

to get a Explosion TM you need to either Chain breed onto a pokemon or get i think win the slots 8 times not like a perfect win any win counts but the chain cannot be broken or else you have to start again...

You know how when you're playing the slots you often get into that Clefairy mode? Keep that going for ten rounds, then talk to the lady who you buy coins from.

EDIT: lol beaten twice. Keep in mind that after clearing the tenth Clefairy round, DO NOT just quit until Clefairy's gone. My sister did that and didn't get Explosion.

Anyone know where I can find a damage calculator? (To see how much damage a certain move does to a certain pokemon, that type of stuff)

Ermm.. I was just mass-catching Dittos. I went through all of 'em in the box and noticed one Ditto has a "smiley" face in the description section, where it has the nature/met/characteristc thing. The smiley's next to the Ditto pixel. What is this

if im planning to run an Sub-Salac (MoP) Heracross what are the benefits of running an adamant vs. jolly nature? or running a jolly vs. adamant nature?

nope it won't get double the Evs but it will keeep the Evs it currently has during the time it had pokerus but there are other ways to get more Ev like power items or Macho brace
yes it will still get double the evs. it just cant pass pkrs on to other pokemon anymore.

Scizor is a steel type so make it a good tanker like give it 200 in Def and SpD and give it 56 or 112 in atk or SpA depending of the moveset and have out Synthesis and have a taunt in handy to stop most Toxic or Spikers and nail them with your Offensive moves!

Or you can make it a Full Physical sweeper with X sizcors, Hidden power Water, swords dance and slash. Put your Evs into 200 Sp, 200 atk and 112 or 56 in def and 112 or 56 in SpD depending on which you choose this makes it a great Physical attacker with it's cunning speed that can out run most things and using Swords dance in the first turn and then OKOing everything that cannot resist bug types and hidden power water is for all the Fire types due to it's 4x fire weakness types tho not much of an effect but still helpful!

What do most teams usually consist of? Special sweeper/physical sweeper/physical wall/special wall then what are the other 2's?

What do most teams usually consist of? Special sweeper/physical sweeper/physical wall/special wall then what are the other 2's?
your team doesn't have to have all of those, you need to build a team that works well together and each pokemon can successfully pull off their role..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)