Apprentice Program - Round Twenty Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legacy Raider v Rhykune; faced him a few times and he was good.
Ayashi v xat; I might have faced Ayashi before, but not xat. Meh, idk. Pretty much just a guess.
Volren v Coconut Storm; such an awesome name

Man, I don't know like any of these people.
haha :D Hope you're right with your predictions we'll just have to wait and see.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Two days to go guys!

Ayashi, it never hurts to drop me a PM if something needs my attention and I've missed it.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well I can't really get a substitute in on the day of the deadline, so I guess your opponent will be moving on.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
Official Battling 101 Tournament (Round 29) - Semifinals

Legacy Raider v Volren
skyfox500 v Ayashi

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" or "Limbo" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Aeolus.

The deadline for this round is August 28, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

How the hell did I end up here? -_-

tbh I checked on the first round, then totally forgot, and somehow I'm in the semis O.o

Hi, im new to this and i would like a tutor please, because i wnat to build my perfect team haha and i have no idea what EV IV and walls and tank and blah blah blah are all about, so please i'd like a tutor to teach me everything

Hi, im new to this and i would like a tutor please, because i wnat to build my perfect team haha and i have no idea what EV IV and walls and tank and blah blah blah are all about, so please i'd like a tutor to teach me everything
Sorry Mate, all tutors are assigned. You can, however PM a tutor and see if they will take you on as a second apprentice, or just wait until the next sign up round.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
Actually the rounds are no longer based specifically around the tournaments - in many cases there will be crossovers occurring. That said, the current round is still going on, so please be patient.

I've been in contact with my opponent, we're just working to set up a time when we'll both be on.
Yeah it just seems to be difficult to find a time where we're on at the same time.. I'll try my best to be on most of the time despite school most likely we will get the match done before the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)