plz rate/help my team. be nice

Try and find something wrong. I dare u

ok so this is the team I've been working with, and I'm lookin for ways to make it better. any suggestions?

Heres an overview of my team:

@Leftovers
Levitate, N:Sassy
252 HP, 128 Atk, 128 SpD, 0 IV Spd
Earthquake
Hypnosis
Gyro Ball
Stealth Rock

Bronzong is an amazing starter whether it's puting people to sleep or starting up SR. also he can take a hit so he makes my team start out great

@Focus Sash
Inner Focus, N:Jolly
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Crunch
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Extreme Speed

lucario is summed up in one word. Amazing. with one swords dance close combat will annihalate and extreme speed can always come in handy. crunch is for those crappy ghosties. I decided to go with the sash because it gives me a chance to SD or maybe just survive one more turn. It helps a lot

@Focus Sash
Sand veil, N:Jolly
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Swords Dance
Fire Fang
Earthquake
dragon claw

My physical sweeper. Garchomp will destroy anything it touches after one SD. EQ and dragon claw are there for STAB, and fire fang is for those pesky Bronzongs and Skarmorys :P. basically same strategy as lucario with different moves

@Leftovers
Natural Cure, N:Timid
158 HP, 220 Spd, 132 SpA
Surf
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Thunderbolt

basically my awesome spinner who can do massive damage and has move types that are common weaknesses. all in all keeps everything silky smooth

@Choice Scarf
Levitate, N:Timid/Modest
4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spd
Energy Ball
Shadow ball
Thunder Bolt
HP Ice

he's the muscle on my team. he's way faster than most especially with the scarf and really strong. great immunity to spikes always helps. good move types the only thing i can't decide is timid or modest. I've been testing with modest and that gets the job done but with timid he is guaranteed to be faster than almost all. i used to have focus blast for bliss but I've realized it does basically nothing so i replaced it for e.ball for other pokes ex:Swampert

@Leftovers
Keen Eye, N:Impish
252 HP, 96 Atk, 156 Def, 4 Spd
Brave Bird
Whirlwind
Spikes
Roost

Skarmory is a Defensive beast. i decided to make him all defensive so he could do wonders against phys attackers. he is also a great set-up with spikes and is also immune to toxic spikes which is cool. overall stops physical sweepers, sets up spikes, and whirlwinds for 25% damage by spikes and hopefully stealth rock damage by Bronzong also

well there u go help if u can, be nice, and thanks for your help

Team looks nice...but Brozong/Lucario/and Skarmory have a fire weakness...I say change Lucario to Infernape. You can choose if you want the MixApe variant or all out physical..both do lots of damage.

Actually, Lucario easily counters all versions of Infernape with Extremespeed as I believe it is almost always an OHKO with or without a Swords Dance

ok really like the suggestions I'll think bout the ape and test it out

also a reason for the sashes are for those pokemon that are almost unbeatable unless u can land a hit such as a baton passed medicham with maxed out speed and attack. I might be able to work with one sash but i'm not sure at the moment

Yeah, get an Ape too at least try too come in on a Fire Attack on weakened Pokemon. I just don't like the idea of everything being bog-standard with standard movesets, etc, etc. But that's just me, who is crazy enough after all too use Bibarel in OU. Nice team, just give more detailed descriptions in the first post other than grat amazing, etc or a mod might lock this.

dont do that, because you'll only have 1 wall and no recovery.
i would get rid of starmie. gengar can do hit alot with that moveset. also, i wouldnt have two sashes. as lucario is jolly, and outruns quite alot, especially with extremespeed, i would go with life orb, as that extra kick can really make the difference.

i switched garchomp for ape with this moveset
Focus Sash
N:Jolly
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Swords Dance
Flare Blitz
Earthquake
thunder punch

i did this because of the "Ban" shoddy has had on chomp. lmk what you guys think. he's basically the same but obviously not as good IMO

flare blitz + Sash = trouble.
Also y Spd evs on Bzong if the point is to have as low spd as possible?
And lefties on a star...

flare blitz + Sash = trouble.
Also y Spd evs on Bzong if the point is to have as low spd as possible?
And lefties on a star...

Leftovers on a Starmie are perfectly fine. Why SHOULDN"T he use lefties?
If it's a rapid spinner, then lefties is a great choice.

Now that chomp is banned, try this gliscor as a physical sweeper.

Gliscor@Leftovers/Life Orb
Impish
Sand Veil/Hyper Cutter
180 HP/56 Atk/56 Def/218 Speed
-Swords Dance
-Roost
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang/Stone Edge

Credit goes to skiddle for this. This will also stop your Heracross weakness. Personally, I prefer Ice Fang over Stone Edge, and Sand Veil over Hyper Cutter,but the choice is up to you.

For Infernape, if you're going to use focus sash, don't use flare blitz. If you will change his item, than make it Flare Blitz.

^ i really like the idea of using the gliscor but I'm concerned now because i dont have any fire moves, which is a pretty common weakness these days

Well, do what they say. Take out Starmie. What exactly in your team fears SR? Nothing. Gengar is the only one who takes Neutral SR Damage.

Well, if you want a Fire Attack, replace Chomp with Ape then get another wall over Starmie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)