Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 4!

We are finally down to the Last 4 remaining of the tournament.

On Table 1:

TheHuntBegins (6/1 record) vs guraboy (6/1 record)

On Table 2:

Bentendo1 (6/1 record) vs -Pedro- (7/0 record)

IMPORTANT - NO new moves from Platinum, including level up/tutor moves/new egg moves if there are any, allowed in the tournament.

Can Bentendo1 end -Pedro-'s undefeated streak? Can guraboy back his flawless breeds with a Top 2 placement? Can TheHuntBegins better his record from the previous tournament? Will -Pedro- become the new sensation in the Pokemon world?

DEADLINE: Sunday September 21st at 10:00 PM GMT -5.

Good luck guys!

Fix.. Fix.

I only lost on battle and I didn't make the top 16... I

I'm the winner of this tournament...

Anyways good luck!

Fuck....I'm fucking embarrassed and pissed as shit my name isn't up there. I wanted that shiny Chancy so bad.

I've battled two of the final contenders, TheHuntBegins and Bentendo. Both are great battlers with greats teams. I hope both make it to the finals, or at least one of em.

I'm rooting for Bentendo my self because we battle with the same stratagem.

Predictions.

If I say why I'm picking him, I'll give away information on his team I feel. Anywho, he wants the win. 3rd place won't be enough this time around.

I love teams with synergy, and his has perfect synergy.

Never did predictions, but feel like adding my two cents =p

On Table 1:

Our teams were like... the same, which I guess proves consistency?

On Table 2:

I kinda agree with what Ambitions said, but I felt that Pedro's team worked great together as well. I hope bentendo will record this, I would like to see this match.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm rooting for Bentendo my self because we battle with the same stratagem.
I love teams with synergy, and his has perfect synergy.
I don't see how your teams have the same strategy at all, I completely FAIL to see how they are similar in any way. A team also requires more than perfect synergy to win, even though it's an important quality to team-building.

I haven't seen Guraboy battle, a pretty much toss up for me here, just going with the person with the most experience here in this match.

Another toss up, but after battling Ben's team (and watching his videos), there are some flaws here and there. I also hate the Patrioits but I hate seeing another "18-1" replica.

Yes, I like to nitpick for whoever is going to bring it up :D

@ Pablo: Another well held tournament, keep up the good-work as much as the WiFi forum is in such turmoil.

I'm proud of you Benny ='[, well Ambitions guess we never got to meet hehe.

Was rooting for Ben and Pedro but... well gl guys, and gl tommy and thb

Oh also congratulations to everyone who made this tourney actually make it to the end >_>, and pablo for being awesome and stuff

guraboy's a good guy and all, but TheHuntBegins has proven himself quite a few times to be a very competent battler. It's gonna be tough.

Fought both guys, can't remember who kicked my ass more.

Thanks for the props guys. The early Top 8 finish put me in a really good mood, so I figured I'd so something different than the boring C+P of the pairings.

As I said, GL to all participants.

Yeah Pablo, thanks alot for having such a sick tournament. I had alot of fun trash talking, team building, and battling people. I hope you do another tournament and if you need help I'll be more than willing to assist.

EDIT: I made a rate my team for my team I used in this tourny if anyone cares to see what I as using.

Thanks for the props again.

Tri - No I haven't, I need to check back with everyone who donated, as well as figure out if someone managed to be eligible for Tangerine's offer. I will do this once the tournament ends. I also need to give out the Porygons to Top 8 people.

Noodle - Maybe sometime in the future when I feel like playing this competitively again. All I do now is PokeRadar for shinies for my collection :p.

Ambitions - Thanks for the props. Despite everything I believe the effort I put in is appreciated, so there will definately be more of these in the future. Just not sure exactly when the future is. Tentative November date maybe? I'll take your word for it on helping me out :).

I can't wait to see what the next tournament will be like now that Garchomp is banned and Platinum tutor moves are legal.

Pff, The next tournament that will happen around here will be grand, it will be great...

It will be Ghandi's which should've been running now infact but due to silly little Pablo running his tournament a day before I posted mine :P

Woo, TOP 4 BABY!

I agree with most everyone here, it's been another great tournament. I've fought some great battlers and I'm looking forward to an intense Top 4 battle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)