The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Just curious, are you gonna "fix" Zangoose or are you just gonna ignore it?
Edit: ..lol before the post count went down I had my 777th post in your thread and now I have 778th.. is it a sign..from like Shedinja "lol, no!"?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I figure it's good enough, for the time being. Do you mean post an undamaged version? I've got that sitting around...

I figure it's good enough, for the time being. Do you mean post an undamaged version? I've got that sitting around...
No, I meant the "damaged version", but with stitches or something.
EDIT: I guess you shouldn't mind with "fixing" Zangoose unless you feel like it.

Just wanted to say that I had a difficult time restraining my laughter when thinking of your CAP 4 salvage attempt earlier today. (I think the ninja zebra was a large factor in this.) This is a good thing.

Nice art, btw. ^_^

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
RedChocobo, a wee homage, just as thanks for your art that you do in the Let's Plays (Emerald, Crystal, and FireRed, You on the forums, if you've never read them, you're in for a treat...). Your works show much more emotion, character, and form than I think mine ever can. Even if you never read this, keep up the great work, and know you'd been an inspiring force to me.

RedChocobo, a wee homage, just as thanks for your art that you do in the Let's Plays (Emerald, Crystal, and FireRed, You on the forums, if you've never read them, you're in for a treat...). Your works show much more emotion, character, and form than I think mine ever can. Even if you never read this, keep up the great work, and know you'd been an inspiring force to me.

Ah, Pacman is jealous? lol J/K.

I hear lorak is bored. Would lorak like to "lorak'ify" my avatar into a shiny version with his style included, for a few things from my shop? The majority of my trophies now have not been fast hatched. >:D

Could you draw me a meowth that looks like This Just have the Meowth in the general form as the picture. I don't have much to offer, but you can pick a pokemon from my thread or take store credits.

If you won't do that, could you draw the meowth doing something funny

I hear lorak is bored. Would lorak like to "lorak'ify" my avatar into a shiny version with his style included, for a few things from my shop? The majority of my trophies now have not been fast hatched. >:D
Lorak, do you just not like me or something? You seem to always ignore me.(did you add me to your ignore list or something....0.o)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Of course you're ignored. :V So ignored you got an avatar with creative license.

lol, it's amazing! Post in my thread saying what you want for it. Pick as much as you want lol, I love it!

EDIT: if someone else starts using this, I will eat their head! -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)