Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is may be a nooby question, but is there a place in D/P that tells you how many wifi wins/losses you have?
Any Pokemon center shows the record. Go upstairs and view it, it's beside the battle place I think. I could just be thinking about the regular wireless battles, like with your friends.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
These are some stupid questions I have:

No Gaurd-- does No Gaurd make Dig Machamp susceptible to hits while underground? I just used Fire Blast one one while it was underground in the battle tower and it hit O.o

Battle Factory-- I had a battle where from the start all the pokemon were unable to do anything but struggle. It was fucked up. Anyone know anything about it?

@ MetaNite: Just turn over your Trainer Card, your record is there lol. >_>

@ ChouToshio:
No Guard - I've never had that situation occur but it does make sense since No Guard is suppose to make Machamp's and your opponent's attacks never miss. =/

Battle Factory - Don't got Platinum, so I can't help you there sorry. =/

Ok well I made a thread instead of asking here and it got deleted so I'll ask here then lol. My diamond got stolen with my DS back in march, never bought a new one till now (well friday) so i'll be getting a DS Lite and Diamond or Pearl. My question is the best INGAME team (without anything additional, as in I should be able to use ONLY my game to get all of these pokemon and no trading) that can be made before the elite four is beaten (to beat it obviously). So far I have:

Starter (Infernape or Empoleon)
Gyarados
Staraptor
Box Legendary (Palkia or Dialga)
Lucario

Now what I CAN'T remember is if Abra can be caught before Elite Four, if Gastly can be caught before, and if the Trio (azelf, uxie, mesprit) can be caugt before, so can they?

Thanks,
-Matt

So the best would be:

Starter (Infernape or Empoleon)
Gyarados
Azelf
Gengar/Alakazam (which one?)
Box Legendary (Palkia or Dialga)
Lucario

or is there any better options?

Yes, but not until after the sixth gym, and you catch Gible at a pathetically low level for that point in the game. Whether or not it's worth the hassle is up to you.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Matt_Lane-- there's no best team >.>

You might want to check out theIn-Game Tier Thread. You'll have to fish through the info on 4th Gen since it has all the games combined.

Anyone know anything else about my questions regarding no guard and battle factory?

Where can I see the dex with JUST the available pokemon before Elite Four (basicly the Dex before it gets upgraded...) that would be very useful but I don't know where to look to find it.

peer edit

Ok, as you can see here, I have a Porygon-Z set, but I am only allowed two attacks. Which combination of moves would yield the best type coverage?

Normal + Electric: Walled by Rock/Ground, Steel/Ground, Steel/Electric and Electric/Ghost

Normal + Dark: Walled by Steel, and Rock/Dark

Normal + Fire: Walled by Steel/Fire and Rock/Dark

Since Tri-Attack is still 80 power against most resisters of the attack, it's not too big of a deal, but still, what should I do?

These are some stupid questions I have:

No Gaurd-- does No Gaurd make Dig Machamp susceptible to hits while underground? I just used Fire Blast one one while it was underground in the battle tower and it hit O.o
Unless I'm misunderstanding you it sounds like you already know the answer, yes?

Battle Factory-- I had a battle where from the start all the pokemon were unable to do anything but struggle. It was fucked up. Anyone know anything about it?
If it's in platinum it's probably one of those strange challenges they have. Can't switch, can't control your pokemon, only one attack, etc.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
If it's in platinum it's probably one of those strange challenges they have. Can't switch, can't control your pokemon, only one attack, etc.
Thanks Chill, though in regards to no gaurd champ, I was playing it on a platinum rom and I thought it might have been a glitch . . . but ok, that doesn't make sense. That's probably how it's supposed to work.

Serebii's attackdex has something like this. Go to where it says 'Pokemon Hit in Battle' and it will say something like 'selected opponent', 'both opponents', 'Random Target' etc.
This is obviously referring to who gets hit in a double battle situation when that move is used, or were you thinking of something else?
http://serebii.net/attackdex-dp/

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
ok, im a noob here. How do you clear the experience point in both DP and DPP?
You can't get rid of experience points. You can get rid of EVs with certain berries, namely, Pomeg Berry for HP EVs, and the five berries numerically after it.

Well I can't seem to remember how the Nature/IV of eggs work, are they determined when the egg is MADE or when you pick it up? So could I just save before I take it and soft reset or is it manditory to just hatch eggs contiuously? Thanks,

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)