Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cries for happiness =')"

Despite the horrible lag against you Chompy, you still managed to pull through in the end. I would like to see your videos on youtube and see how close the games were. Your the best Diddy Kong player ever but I hear your going to retire with Diddy? Is that true? Tell me your reasons of why you are going to retire Diddy.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations CHOMPY, send me a PM with your Wii code and which game you would like worth 1000 points or less.

As for the next tournament, the other site I'm in discussions with is finishing up their tournament and if something isn't worked out for some reason the next tournament will be a gimmick, but I won't say much about it just yet.

Congrats Chompy 8]. And to Roger as well for making it this far. Geeze; this has taken ages to finish but it was a fun ride. Thanks to zerowing as always for running this beast. Looking forward to the next tournament.

Fantastic job to everyone! Congrats on winning Chompy, way to go. I can't wait for the next tourney, I hope we get to battle another website and show off our might!

Hail the conquering hero yaddah yaddah yaddah.

Congrats CHOMPY.

Also, this tournament was beast tier AT BEAST. (Unlike Esc, who is only mid tier at mid).

Um, sorry to pop in like this, but this WAS Grand Finals, right? Best out of 5, two sets? How does Chompy winning twice count as him winning it all? He has to win three.

?_______?

You guys are weird for not catching it earlier. I don't know what can be done now, though.

Congrats to Chompy anyways. It was to be expected :P

Fantastic job to everyone! Congrats on winning Chompy, way to go. I can't wait for the next tourney, I hope we get to battle another website and show off our might!
Indeed! Huzzah to all the combatants!!! =O

Kudos to ya Chomps and your potassium slinging munkaaaay! =3

And Wolt....you know I wants that cross tourney soooo bads! >.<

ME WANTS TO DISPLAY THE MIGHT OF SMOGON'S FOOTSTOOL BRANCH (low tierers)!!! =D

Lucas + Purin = Win!!! X3

You too Yoshi King and your adorable little deeno; as well as Umby's Sonic, Dunk's Capt. and Shaky/Colin's Ness! =3 (did i forgets anyones?...plz tell me)

BRING ON THE LITTLE LEAGUE PAIN!!! >.<

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats.

You forgot TH's one random laser, Maku. His Falco sucks but his one random laser is hardcore.

aych-ecks-see

Also pew pew is top tier scrubsauce. Why would Maku be forgetting it? <3

EDIT: aha, top tier scrubsauce. Perhaps I should consider adding a comma as to not confuse myself with my own words next time?

Still not as bad as steak tier though.

THERE'S NO HITSTUN IN BRAWL! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

(I kid. Umby's p. great, especially with Sonic. Unlike Esc, who's only good with emoNess)

Congarulations CHOMPY!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next tournament.

And Maku you forgot about my Yoshi. :P

You too Yoshi King and your adorable little deeno; as well as Umby's Sonic, Dunk's Capt. and Shaky/Colin's Ness! =3 (did i forgets anyones?...plz tell me)

BRING ON THE LITTLE LEAGUE PAIN!!! >.<
My Ike/Luigi? I dunno who anyone else plays thats low tier, because everyone goes for top shit like the little unoriginal pricks they all.[/sarcasm]

And Maku you forgot about my Yoshi. :P
Lol, silly Shaky! I dids nots forgets yas Yoshis! =3

I was naming #1 mains; Yoshi is your second, correct? ^^

(Excluding my Puff of course...she's my second as well..., but who else here plays her? So I went ahead and named her too. Though, I'm pretty sure Dunk can rape around with her, but it's not one of his usual picks.) ^-^

@Wolt: I didn't forget ya man, but I thought Luigi and Ike were like...middle tier? O.o (Correct me if I'm wong pwease.) @_@

Middle? Hell I don't know any more. All I know is that they're not high or top, unless some miraculous AT for the Luigi Cyclone or Ike's Quick Draw are found out they'll stay pretty low or even.

My Mario is fierce, Maku :(
I don't main him, and I haven't used him much until today (Where I totally beat up Colin :p ) but I still think he deserves some mention, as Dunk doesn't main CF. At least, he never seems to use CF against me...

Umby needs to grow up!!! THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND YOUR LOVE OF STEAK. Sheesh.

Also, I'm making my list of 15 now, to prepare for the next tourney.

'Grats on the win CHOMPY!

...I'm pretty late, aren't I?

I can't log on to #smash for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)