Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Good game Duck.

Fire in rby is funny, but everybody uses the same team

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
G69 I'll end up seeing you because I'm always on. We can probably battle this weekend when I make a team.

Balou said:
yay, i'm in. And yay, i even got paired against lesm.

Why is RBYperson banned btw.

RBYperson is GGFan. He actually isn't a bad player, but he's rather...trollish, to put it nicely. He's more or less perma-banned from Smogon.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
End Battle! Floppy Disk wins!
Score: 0 to 2

Very close match.(and fun too ^_^)

gg Dan Dan

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Groudon80 3-0. Lots of hax in the game though.

gg dude.

Just a quick question >.<; I would use the PM for this but I dont usually get a reply for quite a while. By anychance does anyone know ShinySandSlash's GMT? and for EST US the gmt is 1 or -1?
Thanks in advance

GrumpyWookie said:
Just a quick question >.<; I would use the PM for this but I dont usually get a reply for quite a while. By anychance does anyone know ShinySandSlash's GMT? and for EST US the gmt is 1 or -1?
Thanks in advance
you know what i sent you 2 PMs

>.< My fault didnt realize you were from singapore. Say by anychance have you been to this new restaurant that opened up? It was on the media I think a couple weeks ago. Friend of the chief on his forums =X

grumpy geyt on now! im chronicles
edit:after he ched 248974204276894216 times in the match as well as when i was going to hyper beam for the win, grumpy won 2-0

I won in a very odd game and some how Magmar won me the game with its combinded C-ray/CH rate and some unpredictablity. Was lucky in the beginning aswell with CHing and landing Horn Drill on two pokemon that was causing me a lot of trouble.. great game man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)