The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak, I know I've come in on occasion asking for ridiculous stuff, but I have another request.

Can you try Lorakifying MetaKnight? I kinda need a new avatar considering I've been using this one for a good while now and I think MetaKnight drawn in your style would be hilarious.

Please respond soon!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Lorak, I know I've come in on occasion asking for ridiculous stuff, but I have another request.

Can you try Lorakifying MetaKnight? I kinda need a new avatar considering I've been using this one for a good while now and I think MetaKnight drawn in your style would be hilarious.

Please respond soon!
Eeeeeeh... not feeling it, sorry.

auraholic

also, to be on topic, you're art as usual keeps getting better. The only thing is that it seems less prolific, but its great to see your updates.

Absolutely love the hoot hoot.

Lorak, the red gyrados is fabulous. You must have taken some (more) time (than usual) on it, it looks very *finished*. Objectively, it's my favorite piece in your thread. (subjectively I might choose hoot hoot or some other birdie or squirrel ;P)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Absolutely love the hoot hoot.

Lorak, the red gyrados is fabulous. You must have taken some (more) time (than usual) on it, it looks very *finished*. Objectively, it's my favorite piece in your thread. (subjectively I might choose hoot hoot or some other birdie or squirrel ;P)
Good to see you, Hen!

Yeah, I was hoping to get a certain red Gyarados out of the piece, which is why I put so much effort into it, but that didn't end up happening... :(

^^ Thanks Lorak!

Awww.. that's really a disappointment.. especially after putting so much time and essence of yourself into a piece.

I find that doing any requests can be 'dangerous' emotionally. For me especially (honestly probably not that much more than anyone else) because I have so little *art* time and I have to struggle SO EFFING MUCH to get my computer to let me draw a single line. If the person doesn't like how it's done or wants it changed.. that part can be rough because, well.. you probably like how you did it in the first place.

*ahem*

Yea.

Hey do you ever draw non-pokemon stuff? Any stuff just for you? Stuff for school? Do you have deviantArt?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If the person doesn't like how it's done or wants it changed..
Too bad for them. :V No seriously, I like drawing stuff, the fact it's things others like/request is secondary.
Hey do you ever draw non-pokemon stuff?
Occasionally, but usually not by request.
Any stuff just for you?
Some stuff you see in the Oasis proper (trade thread), and things like the RotomZord. :P
Stuff for school?
Yes. I have a web cartoon series as a two-semester project I should be making more progress on. :| Details are to be kept under wrap until I get the site set up that I'll be hosting it on.
Do you have deviantArt?
Used to use it, but I prefer keeping as many rights to my art as I can.

Hey just stoping by to say your art is awesome and i share you're interest in quirky pokemon :p keep up the good work. Also i mite have a request soon-ish.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i would be forever indebted if you could make a pimp alakazam (like literally infinite credits if you make it) please it would be so amazing for my avatar

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
*sigh* Sableye... I know, you had a very special place in my heart in third gen, but look at you! You've gotten a new ability just to make half of you horrible results for breeding. And sadly, in many respects, you've been outclassed by Spiritomb... er... No, put that down. Taking an Odd Keystone as a hold item isn't going to trick me into thinking you're a Spiritomb...

That's honestly the most emotional picture of a Sableye I've ever seen. The way you display the emotions is perfect, great job.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
That's honestly the most emotional picture of a Sableye I've ever seen. The way you display the emotions is perfect, great job.
Aww... thanks! :D It's mostly because... well, the posture, the upside-down non-grimace mouth, and... well, Sableye doesn't usually have eyebrows. :V
That is too awesome, I lol'd, and I also feel bad =[
Y... yeah. Sableye was this "Heck yeah, no weakness, moves nifty in 3D, looks awesome in 2D or 3D, even if its stats are poor" Pokemon in third gen to "... Seriously, Stall?" in fourth.

I loled at shiny Ditto using Water Sprout.
Nice job on the Sableye, I don't like him that much, but he deserves more love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)