Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a standard curselax, what would be the best complimentary move to return? I'd say fire punch, but it becomes a BP of 150 on SE hits, while a stab return becomes 153, so what would be best?
I use crunch on mine, Paired with a lum/chesto berry, i counters Gengar quite well. With fire punch you can hit incoming scizors who try to switch in to the stab Normal move.

is this darkri good:

hp 11
atk 21
def 13
speed 17
spa 29
spd 24

modest

thanks.
Use the 'Look at What I Bred' Thread in the Wifi subforum next time. And no, that Darkrai is hurt by the low speed, and the Modest nature.

Damn I keep losing my posts... NowI'll never hit 2k...

Will cloning in Emerald fuck up your save file? I want to try it but want to know the risks
If you just follow the steps properly, will there be any repercussions like a corrupt/damaged save file?

Will cloning in Emerald fuck up your save file? I want to try it but want to know the risks
If you just follow the steps properly, will there be any repercussions like a corrupt/damaged save file?
It's perfectly safe. The only screwup I've heard of is that some people turn off during the pause, where it's doing a small save. And as we all know, interrupting a save is bad.

But it's only dangerous when you do it wrong. Do it right and it's fine.

Anyone familiar with the Wi-fi USB connector?

I have a problem that seems to be happening for both of my computers, one desktop upstairs and one laptop downstairs, ruling out interference problems and firewall shit. For some reason, whenever I try to get on Wi-fi with my DS, it has this weird thing of showing up as fully connected, with 3 green bars, and then for no reason terminating the connection suddenly. I have the same problem with my Wii as well. The error message always shows up as something like "cannot find Wifi USB connector" or "cannot connect to internet" (to be specific, stuff like 52203 at I enter on Nintendo's site and doesn't help at all).

Anyone know of something like this? x_x; I need to get some trades done today.
that happened to me the other day when i was out and about.

i tried three different wi-fi hotspots and that exact thing occured.

very frustrating.

that happened to me the other day when i was out and about.

i tried three different wi-fi hotspots and that exact thing occured.

very frustrating.

yeah, I experienced that too, I was pending a trade on serebii and then the connection went red and said "connection error, you have disconnected fron NWFC", shit.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i seem to be having problems getting onto shoddy, i try to connect and it says timed out, it has been like this for over a week. i have uninstalled and reinstalled and it stall happens, anyone have any ideas on what to do ?

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Are you trying to connect on the official server? It also happened to me, but I'm not sure.
The smogon server works for me, though.

With no bred moves, what can Skarmory still do o_O

Just trying to figure out if it still has a purpose. Roost/Roar/SR/Spikes? XD

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you trying to connect on the official server? It also happened to me, but I'm not sure.
The smogon server works for me, though.
that seems to be the only server thats there, when i click refresh no others appear, not even smogons

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
With no bred moves, what can Skarmory still do o_O

Just trying to figure out if it still has a purpose. Roost/Roar/SR/Spikes? XD
You could always substitute A.Ace for a weak Drill Peck? Are your intentions to use a chained shiny in combat?

I need some help with Weavile...
@Nevermeltice
6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Adamant? Jolly?
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Brick Break
Ice Punch? Pursuit? Swords Dance? Maybe even Iron Tail? I'm trying to be original...

Drill Peck is a breeding move for Skarmory.

Rest/Talk/Roar/Spikes could be a good option with some Speed investment; seeing as with ReSTalk you lose Roar's negative priority and can blow stuff around pretty easily to rack up some passive damage. Steel Wing/Spikes/Roost/Roar is always an option too, as it allows you to hit Tyranitar harder.

Still making my Lovrina team...
Which should I choose?
Any suggestions for the UU team that might fit the theme, but still be moderately powerful?

OU/BL: Roserade/ Gardevoir/ Milotic/ Blissey
UU: Altaria/ Gorebyss
NU: Luvdisc/ Beautifly/ Delcatty/ Farfetched

4th Gen Candidates: Froslass, Leafeon, Lopunny, Purugly, Pachirisu,

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Still making my Lovrina team...
Which should I choose?
Any suggestions for the UU team that might fit the theme, but still be moderately powerful?

OU/BL: Roserade/ Gardevoir/ Milotic/ Blissey
UU: Altaria/ Gorebyss
NU: Luvdisc/ Beautifly/ Delcatty/ Farfetched

4th Gen Candidates: Froslass, Leafeon, Lopunny, Purugly, Pachirisu,
Shuckle, Blissey, Milotic, Wobbuffet, Meganium, and Misdreavus come from her Orre Colosseum team. Mismagius could also be subbed in as a fourth-gen candidate?

Her use of Farfetched is rather impressive to me, but I doubt it could do anything useful.

I traditionally like UU, but I need a better pool to select from. Altaria and Gorebyss are a start, but Delcatty wouldn't fit in...

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, let me phrase the question differently.

a base 100 pokemon has a min 236 speed. What is the math required to do this? I see no correlation between that 100 and the 236. After I learn that I think i'll be set...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)