Alter Bridge - Blackbird

I am going to re do this review because I feel I rushed it and did not take my time, also my next album review will be a Sevendust album.

Why would you say that an album is a 10/10 overall when you only rated it a 9.269 (rounded to the nearest thousandth)?

I was rushing through and just put a 10/10 because my parents keeped bugging me back and forth so I went to see what the wanted and bla ba so I just put 10/10 and went to do what they wanted me to do.

Small world if its the Pro Wrestling Board, GameFAQS, or Smogon you always seem to post in one of my topics Aero, anyway glad to hear you like Alter Bridge as well as Sevendust. My two favorite bands are Alter Bridge & Sevendust.

oh fuck yes, alterbridge kicks ass. my only beef with this is the 10 you gave one by one. it's a good song but not really a ten.

A bit too average for my tastes, the vocals don't strike as anything too great and there are approx. 150 bands that sound exactly the same.

Their music is easy to listen to but definitely something that would bore me after a few listens. Just not my type of music, I suppose.

Yeah one by one is not really a ten. Blackbird is by far the best song they have ever written. Great song, amazing solo and vocals. My favorite band no doubt. Saw them last year and they definetely know how to kick ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)