Small girl dilemma.

For weeks, I have been hearing from several people that this girl likes me. This whole thing is completely foreign territory, as I never had someone of the opposite sex be interested in me.

Anyway, I have been hearing from several people that she is interested in me and thinks I am "cute", which no one has told me before.

Now for the deal-breaker: She's my brother's ex. I think she is a cool girl, but she is still my brother's ex. I was gong to leave her alone until she came to me and basically told me she likes me. She told me not to be afraid to talk to her in the hallway at school, and that she thinks my brother is cool but they only went out for a week.

I am going to tell my brother ASAP, but I am Really unsure what his reaction will be when I tell him that she likes me. I really am completely unsure how tro handle situations like this. This is all new to me.

I need some insight, YET again.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How long did your brother go out with the girl and how long ago was it?

Also did your brother break up with her or the other way around?

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So how small is she? ^__^

Seriously though, this is pretty simple: talk to your brother. Just say "Hey I heard this girl likes me and I want to pursue it. I just want to make sure it's OK with you since I know you guys dated before."

Though really a week long relationship is pretty laughable and I couldn't imagine him getting mad unless he is a total jackass.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Depending on how recently this relationship was (and who initiated the breakup), this could be her playing hard-to-get with your brother, in which case you should stay clear.

Otherwise, you should be good to go.

So your saying that gays had interest in you? *shivers*

Anyways, if your brother and her only went out for a week, I dont think he'll give much of a damn.

No, I was saying no one (as I know of) has had an interest in me.

I told my brother. He said "Go for it", and he said that it would be nice for me to have my first girlfriend before i leave for college.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Then go for it. The hard part's already over- you know she likes you so there's nothing to fret. Don't try to be someone you're not around her though, she and everyone else will be able to see through it. That's why it's always important to be honest.

^Will do. This is all slightly scary to me-I've never had a girlfriend, let alone a date. But I'm excited at the same time.

The main thing I like about her is her "balls" to come up to me and tell me she likes me.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Who else clicked this because they thought it would be about a small girl?

I am disappointed.

Perhaps the thread title should be "minor girl problem". Wait... that's potentially misleading too...

Perhaps the thread title should be "minor girl problem". Wait... that's potentially misleading too...
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed! :naughty:

I think there are an awful lot of relationship-related threads popping up in Congregation lately...

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Am I the only one who thinks that this is way too shaky?

I mean my guess would be that this is the girl's way of getting revenge on your brother. It feels very suspicious to me that out of nowhere people would be telling you "This girl likes you" blah blah blah when you know, things like that are often under wraps

so yeah definitely talk to your brother first IMO

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I think there are an awful lot of relationship-related threads popping up in Congregation lately...
this is a disgusting post

die

however WER and McGraw's posts hit the nail on the head imo

talk to her, don't tell your brother.

if he finds out he kicks you in the shins, it's exciting. You will be like spies. secret relationships are so much fun when you're a kid !!!!

He doesn't need to know and you could probably use the lay. She might use you to get to him but at least you can become emo after that and meet emo chicks.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
me lol i thought he was like 19 and ******* some 13 yr old. EXTREMELY dissapointed. Or his girl was like 4'9 and 60 lbs. Pure wreckage
Why not both? Anyway, for those saying not to talk to his brother, he already did. Check post #7.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
She only dated his brother for a week Tang, I don't see enough reason for her to be getting revenge on him.

You did the right thing by asking your brother. It's unwritten man law that you ask the guy about a girl he used to date, no matter how long. Here's my question: does she know you're gay? If yes, what do you think could possibly be her reason for coming on to you like this?

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.

Hit it and quit it.
Girls suck.
Just remember not to fuck with the enemy unless you are wearing protective gear.

Things could get really nasty if you charge in there head on willy nilly with disregard for yourself.

What I would personally do is get some makeshit bullet proof vest like a trash can, get some eggs, and try my might to get the yolk in all the crevices of her house.

Eye for an eye you might say, or you could turn the other cheek and give her a heaping box full of coconut macaroons.

She only dated his brother for a week Tang, I don't see enough reason for her to be getting revenge on him.

You did the right thing by asking your brother. It's unwritten man law that you ask the guy about a girl he used to date, no matter how long. Here's my question: does she know you're gay? If yes, what do you think could possibly be her reason for coming on to you like this?
I said I was gay? I like both girls and guys, and I do like her.

man, i also thought this was going to be a "i like this girl but i am really big and she is really small i dont want to hurt her blah blah blah" thread. or "she wont do me because she is really small what should i do?"

man, you bastards are so tricksy when i'm high

also, if your bro said go for it what is the problem. as DM said, it was only a week long relationship so unless she is a psychotic/ bipolar/ depressive/ generally crazy/ etcetera etcetera girl dont worry about it

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol highstakespokemon. I also took small girl dilemma literally.

Anyway, your bro is fine, she likes you, you like her, go for it.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I said I was gay? I like both girls and guys, and I do like her.
Oh, sorry man! I remember your posts from that homosexuality thread, but apparently not as clearly as I thought.

So, yeah. Definitely go out with this girl.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, pursuit it, and if she tries to leave, then she'll just get hit twice as hard. =P

But seriously, what's the worst that could happen? Your brother's ok with it, she likes you, you seem like you like her, and she's small. Sounds like a winning combination! ^__^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)