Valentine's Plans?

I'm going to Six Flags with my Dad and my sister for his True Love Waits Conference.

... Yep. Hey, it's Six Flags, and I don't have to pay!

both me and my boyfriend agreed that this valentines day we would give each other "the ultimate gift" ;) Yes, we will be offering each other our virginities.

Aside from that, he said he has a special night planned out for me what a sweetie :x

i bought him necklace and some candies, also a gift card to bust buy

v:heart:v

No girl this year, but I'll be living it up in Hawaii! A week away from all my games and technology, just relaxing and interesting places. Ah its good to be alive.

This girls spread some sick romour about some marraige crap which involves me and some other girl. I'm getting back at her at the Meanest way possible, too bad Valentines day is a Saturday. I'm doing it on Friday, mehehehehehehe....

This girls spread some sick romour about some marraige crap which involves me and some other girl. I'm getting back at her at the Meanest way possible, too bad Valentines day is a Saturday. I'm doing it on Friday, mehehehehehehe....
Oh, aren't you hardcore.

I'm toying with the idea of travelling the three hour journey to see boy on valentines, don't know if there's a great deal of point though as I'm seeing him the week after and I know he doesn't attach any more relevance than I do to this particular holiday.

i ordered a vase of Birds of Paradise to be delivered to my wife at her place of employment on saturday.

then we're on the wait list for this really swanky restaurant down town, but if we don't get in, we have back up reservations at a not-quite-as-swanky restaurant down the street from it. :)

then you know...stuff will happen. :naughty:

i ordered a vase of Birds of Paradise to be delivered to my wife at her place of employment on saturday.

then we're on the wait list for this really swanky restaurant down town, but if we don't get in, we have back up reservations at a not-quite-as-swanky restaurant down the street from it. :)

then you know...stuff will happen. :naughty:
I get it... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

You know... come to think of it, my dad usually does something like that for my mom on Valentine's... he delivers something to her at work. Trouble is... she doesn't work Saturdays... so lord knows what the old man's going to do for Valentine's Day (my dad is kinda unpredictable at times).

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
none in particular though if I ever manage to get my ass up to Scotland I could get plans

This Valentine's Day, I shall be having my first driving lesson after waiting about four months for my provisional licence to come through.

i think me and the lady are just going to dinner and a movie. if you keep it simple nothing can go wrong eh? ^_^'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)