Random Gen Team Tourney Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
won against zero
i honestly think you've never had a chance (i didn't use 2 of my pokes even)
anyways gg

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
i think it was rather obvious that it wasn't going to be just rs when the title is random generation, and as far as I know, generation =/= metagame

I assumed that "random generation" was as in a 'random number generator'. That's the context that I read into it.

Yes onion, you beat me at a metagame that I've never played before in my life. Good job dude.

Zero said:
I assumed that "random generation" was as in a 'random number generator'. That's the context that I read into it.

Yes onion, you beat me at a metagame that I've never played before in my life. Good job dude.
yeah obviusly i feel proud of winning the 4th game i've done in rby in my life
:D

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat aeolus by an awesome score of 2-0 because I am the best

How the hell do you assume "random number generator" "oh look a new generation of pokemon is coming out, it must be a new generator of pokemon like bill!!"

I just re-read the registration topic and I see where I missed a word. I still think you could have made it clearer but I misread it.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
awesome once again (4th time now) I win but the rest of my team does not ;__;

meh, it did say random gen, but when you refer to Ubers or NU you are almost always referring to RS, so it was a tad confusing. specify next time, imo.

Zero said:
Another high quality post from zero.
:troll:

Also I think it should be more clear: send a PM to your opponent ASAP, if you don't do this there's already ground for DQs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)