Final UU Voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have the same question as Maple Sandwich. Are we just supposed to answer those 2 questions or should we also talk about each of the suspects and if we think they are bl or not?

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Answer the two questions. If discussion of the individual Pokemon happens to come up, so be it; but primarily attempt to answer the two questions given to you.

So we are using the Paragraphs to convince you that we should be allowed to vote, not for Explaining our votes?

For example, I can answer the two questions "in general", and not give away which Pokemon im voting which way, untill an actual "vote", takes place?

Also, people I talked to (well I talked to EUM) still want an answer for this question.
just to clarify, if we dont provide good reasoning for a certain Pokemon, will it be "not proven BL, therefore UU"?

For example, say I could not decide on crobat, so I chose to obstain simply because I could not prove it BL, but am unsettled if it should become UU?

Another example, if I were to say "obstain", would you not count the vote for Crobat, or assume it be UU, or would you take it into account with ALL of my votes?

Since we are judging Paragraphs on Friday, you have 1 more day to turn in paragraphs if you have not yet.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, time's up. Any paragraph's submitted after this post won't be considered (I would've closed it sooner but forgot about it; luckily no one submitted anything ^__^).

All three of us hope to get together early Friday evening and look over the submissions on IRC and decide (although I did read them all already and made my decisions; but I guess I'll let these two bums try and convince me if they disagree). We hope to have the finalized list done by late Friday evening and one of us will create a voting thread in Stark posted late Friday night / early Saturday morning. I (or if I can pawn if off too GS or DP lol) will PM each of you individually a response as to whether you were accepted or rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)