CAP 8 CAP 8 - Policy Committee Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I phazed out a little bit at the beginning of CAP 7, but have gone back to checking the forums every day. I was on the Policy Committee in CAP 6, and would very much like to be a part of it again. :D

I am a member of the current Policy Committee, and I would like to serve on the committee again.

Haven't been too active on the server recently due to work and computer issues hopefully that will change now I have some free time in the holidays

My CAP experience began during Stratagem, and whilst I wasn't too active during Arghonaut, I was very active during Kitsunoh. I haven't actually won any polls yet, but I've been battling on the server since Kitsunoh. Most of the CAP community knows me, (well not as a CAP player but as a firespammer but that's irrelevant) so please consider me for the spot!

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been a lurker since Fidgit and started getting involved with Stratagem. I have actively participated in the last 3 CaPs and many of you know me on the server.

Thanks for your time.

I would like to be a member of the committee, I guess. I've lurked for CAP4, registered late CAP5 and have been actively involved since, depisite missing out about 5 weeks total, due to viruses in CAP6 and 7.

Hi, I am TehPiplupMan.
I have been lurked a bit in CAP 4, then registered an participated in all the following CAPs when I could. Many people recognize me on the server as I am on a lot.
I realise there are many other more qualified entrants but I believe the knwoledge I have gained on the server and the way I look at things make me good for the job.
Besides, never hurts to try, or get one more post for your post count.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am a member of the current Policy Committee, and I would like to serve on the committee again.

I think I'll give this a shot.

Hey, I'm Myriad. I've been lurking since CAP 1 (syclant) before I had even registered on smogon. I was always intrigued by the process and decided I would like to give a hand in the process. I have been battling on the server whenever I get a chance, though generally the server is empty when I get on seeing as I live in quite an inconvenient timezone, I have tried to make an effort. I am not that active on the forums to be honest, but I intend to make a much bigger contribution in this CAP project whether or not I'm selected, and I'd like to think that the posts I do make are helpful enough.

I've always wanted to be on a commitee. Might as well start now.

I've been lurking since the Pyroak art poll, and joined at the moves dissucusion. I have been on the cap server since Fidgit, and have always contributed. Though i wasn't active in Cap 6, I believe i made a decent contribution to the community and believe that being on the commitee will boost that contribution.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

if I really have to.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have reviewed all the nominations, and spoken to other CAP leaders. We feel that the members listed below have sufficient experience, participation, and understanding of CAP Policy to participate in setting policy for the duration of the next CAP project. After the TL selection vote is complete, all TL nominees will be reviewed for inclusion on the Policy Committee, and new additions will be edited into this post. The selected Topic Leader will be automatically added.

Congratulations to the CAP 8 Policy Committee!

Bass
Beej
bobtheball4
Captain
Cartoons!
darkie
Deck Knight
DougJustDoug
DP Crobat
Evil_Lord
Gothic Togekiss
Hybrid99
hydrolphin
jagged_angel
Jimbo
Katherine
Krow
latinoheat
Lunar Fang
Magmortified
Mr_Goodbar
moi
Naxte
ParadOxymoron
Plus
sbc
Sgt_Woodsy
tennisace
Thorns
Vader
Veedrock
Wyverii
X-Act
Zari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)