The Cricket Thread

LOL Bangalore thrashed Rajasthan. Although I barely got any points points from the first two games. Ryder got me some points for the few wickets but he better get some runs the next time :/

And I think Shiv had anil Kumble in his team <_<

I wonder how many points he has now

i had kohli and uthappa in my team. i was disappointed by their batting but their fielding performances more than made up for it.
pillowrath had kumble, so he gets 260 points there lol
anyway, the matches were both great to watch. a good start to this tournament. dravid's batting was spectacular.
my only complaint is that my exams are starting soon and this is way too distracting :(

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Flintoff actually seemed to bowl really well (I dunno I wasnt watching, just following on cricinfo), he just had a bad over. It can pretty much happen to anyone who has to bowl at the death.

Though tbh perhaps it is better to pick bowlers who dont bowl at the death so much..

Have a nice day.

I saw this, and the first thing that came to mind, was the cricket noises that is a cliche in many old cartoons ans=d such when someone makes a bad joke and nobody is laughing. XD

i had kohli and uthappa in my team. i was disappointed by their batting but their fielding performances more than made up for it.
pillowrath had kumble, so he gets 260 points there lol
anyway, the matches were both great to watch. a good start to this tournament. dravid's batting was spectacular.
my only complaint is that my exams are starting soon and this is way too distracting :(
but i also had asnodkar and badrinath, both of who made 0 :( the fuckers

oh and stupid muralitharan didnt play

lol at least you went up unlike me. And you bring up a good point a few of my players didn't play despite actually being in the teams that played today. I gotta be more careful with team selection. Sehwag better do something special tommorow or else im doomed.

Yesterday was quite good for me except for Barinath who has earned me negative points. Smith hardly gave any point to me. RCB's Pietersen showed that he was the true captain by defending such a low total. I've earned 320 points and my rank is 10786. My biggest success was Shane Warne with 98 points followed by Kevin Pietersen with 84 points.

Taxie are you even in the smogon league?
I tried to join but due to some reasons, it rejected my pin. Shiv sent me 5 invitations in 2 different e-mail IDS but none of them worked. If you can help me, I would be thankful to you.

Hipmonlee said:
Everyone had him as their trump. I got 84 from sehwag.
I have Pietersen as my trump.(Or are you allowed to change your trump player without wasting a substitution?)

Btw, yesterday wasn't a great day for me except for Sehwag who got 84 points. Laxman didn't fetch me much points and Rajat Bhatia didn't play(I never wanted Bhatia but I didn't have the money for anyone else).

I tried to join but due to some reasons, it rejected my pin. Shiv sent me 5 invitations in 2 different e-mail IDS but none of them worked. If you can help me, I would be thankful to you.

I have Pietersen as my trump.(Or are you allowed to change your trump player without wasting a substitution?)

Btw, yesterday wasn't a great day for me except for Sehwag who got 84 points. Laxman didn't fetch me much points and Rajat Bhatia didn't play(I never wanted Bhatia but I didn't have the money for anyone else).
yeah ur allowed to change without wasting transfers but it has to be one of your other players already in the team.

Fuck how in the world did Jessi Ryder not play!!!!!!! I was hoping he would get me some major points ._.

pity match got rained out. would have been a good match!
And the fact that I would have gained quite a few points since I have about 3-4 players from those 2 teams. But yeah I was so looking forward to Sachin vs Warne but not stupid rain had to ruin it D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)