OU Warstory ''Rampaging Libelle''

Warstories are really entertaining. I always wanted to write one. Today I was laddering with a stolen team ( I used it in the ''Thieves Tournament'') when I got paired up with Razmath. This battle was definetly one of the best encounters I have had in a long time. It's fast-paced and neither of us used stall. Enjoy. When you read this, keep in mind that this is my first warstory and that English is not my primary language, its my third language (1 Dutch & 2 German).

My Team
.. Err whait, it's Fear's team.
------------

------------
Razmaths Team will be posted at the end of the battle.
------
  • Leftovers will be omitted.
  • Weather will be mentioned when it starts or stops.
  • Score will be presented after each KO (Marcelll. - Razmath)
  • My commentary will be in blue.
  • Razmath's commentary will be in green.
  • Death Pokémon will be show as .
-----

Marcelll. sent out Tyranitar.
Razmath sent out Jirachi.

Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!
vs.

Hmm. Somethimes gives the lead you a lot of information about the opponents team. In this case, it doesn't. Jirachi can use Trick, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, he could be bulky with Wish etc.
My lead looks standard but is pretty unique. It's a Naive Sashtar with Flamethrower/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam and Superpower. Since the chance that his Jirachi has a scarf/band and is going to Iron Head me, I decide to switch in Heatran since he has a 4x resist to it.

Hey! A Tyranitar lead, don't see that too often. Normally I like to open with Trick followed by Stealth Rock but I see an opportunity to deal some damage here if his Tyranitar stays in, so I'll go with Iron Head instead.
-----

Marcelll. switched in Heatran.

Jirachi used Iron Head.
It's not very effective...
Krakateo lost 7% of its health.

vs.

Jirachi - 100%
Heatran - 99%

I got Heatran in for free and luckily enough he did not Trick my SubTran. The switch on his part is obvious so I take my opportunty and use Substitute.

I probably should have seen that switch coming, luckily, this Heatran has leftovers, so it's not a massive threat to my team. It will block my Celebi from setting up though so I should try to get rid of it. Both my Lucario and Electivire will out speed it and should be able to OHKO if I can just get them in alive. I don't want to risk damage or death on two of my main sweepers so early on though, so instead I'll switch to Togekiss who can just shrug off any damage she takes and Thunder Wave Heatran back.
-----

Razmath switched in Togekiss.

Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!
vs.

Heatran
- 81%
Togekiss - 100%

I subbed and he sent in Togekiss. Pretty good position for me. Two options here; using Fire Blast to hit Togekiss or using Will-o-Wisp to cripple it. Fire Blast scores a 2HKO so I decided to opted that.

I really should have expected that when I saw the leftovers, well, my favorite method of dealing with Substitutes is to Roar them away with my Suicune. Luckily there's no Stealth Rocks up yet and Heatran can't do much damage to Suicune anyway, so I may as well switch it in now. I don't like showing so much of my team so early, but at least I'll find out something new about Marcell's team with Roar.

-----

Razmath switched in Suicune.
Suicune is exerting its pressure!

Heatran used Fire Blast.
Suicune lost 25% of its health.
vs.

Heatran
- 87% & Sub
Suicune - 75%

He send out his mighty Suicune who takes all of my Heatrans attacks with ease. I can't do much here. Suicune doesn't like status so Will-o-Wisp is my best choice here when he breaks my sub.

That went about as well as I could hope for really, time to Roar.
---

Heatran used Will-o-wisp.
Suicune was burned!
Suicune used Roar.

Marcelll. switched in Rotom-W.
Suicune was hurt by its burn!
Suicune lost 12% of its health.
vs.

Rotom-W
- 94%
Suicune - 63% & Burned

Instead of breaking my sub he decided to Roar me away. Three of my Pokémon can't beat Suicune at this points. I am glad my Rotom came in since he is the best shot I have. My Rotom-W runs a TrickScarf set. So far seen all of his three revealed Pokémon are hit by Thunderbolt. If I Thunderbolt, the worst scenario is that he sends out TTar and Pursuits my little washmachine. I can send in Flygon to avoid that situation. Though, I don't want to risk my Flygon loosing half his HP when he decides to sacrifice his Suicune. That's the reason why I choose to stay in and use Thunderbolt.

Ouch! My Suicune doesn't have any recovery moves so WoW is going to sting. As for Rotom, well, I feel better about Rotom-w than Rotom-f but either way I'm going to need to get Suicune out of there, I don't want to lose her this early on when I may well need to use roar again.
Electivire is clearly the best choice here and switching into a Thunderbolt is always nice. I'm feeling wary of this Rotom though, as I've had bad experiences of Trick Rotoms locking my Togekiss into Nasty Plot. The sooner I take it out of the game the better.

-----

Razmath switched in Electivire.

Rotom-W used Thunderbolt.
Electivire's Motor Drive increased its speed!
vs.

Rotom-W
- 88%
Electivire - 94%

There we go. I wish I send out Flygon at this point. He got a speedboost and is ready to hit something with his wide move-pool. I can't stay in here since I am locked in Thunderbolt. I predict him to use Ice Punch or Flamethrower. Heatran takes those pretty well. When Heatran is in, it's pretty obvious that he will try to Earthquake me, after Heatran, my Occa Berry Levitate Bronzong can come in and EQ his Electivire or lay down Rocks.

That was exactly what I was hoping for! I'm having a hard time choosing between Flamethrower and Thunderbolt at this point, but I figure Rotom probably won't stick around, especially if it's scarfed, which I'm assuming it is at this point. I decide to take a gamble and go with Thunderbolt, praying no bulky ground types come in.

-----

Electivire used Thunderbolt.
Heatran lost 43% of its health.
vs.

Heatran
- 50%
Electivire - 88%

Ugh, instead of taking an NVE attack, he hits me with a STAB Thunderbolt. I can't stay in here since the coming Earthquake will send Heatran back to the mountain where he came from. He has two choices here; using Thunderbolt again if he predicts a switch or using Earthquake which is the most onbvious choice here. My special defensive orientated Levitating Bronzong can handle both and has Earthquake to hit Electivire. Bronzong is the safest choice to switch in so I will do that.

Can't say I was expecting to see Heatran again so soon. Most Electivire pack Earthquake so this seems like a pretty foolish switch in, at this point I'm just glad I swapped out Cross Chop for Earthquake a few matches ago.
-----

Marcelll. switched in Bronzong.
Bronzong makes ground moves miss with Levitate!

Electivire used Earthquake.
Electivire's attack missed!
vs.

Bronzong
- 100%
Electivire - 82%

Everything goes as planned. Bronzong came in for free and I doubt what to do now, lay down Rocks or Earthquake. My Bronzong can take at least one of his Flamethrowers since I have a fire resist berry. His electivire has a speedboost and Flamethrower, and he knows that I have Levitate so he might think that Flamethrower will do good damage. The last is the reason I think he stays in and try to attack me. I choose Earthquake to hopefully KO him. When he switch in a ground resist, I kill myself..
I really didn't expect that to happen. Although in hindsight it seems like a pretty obvious move, at the time it really surprised me. I don't know why but I thought that if I hit Bronzong with a Flamethrower it would take him down to easy killing range for later, and so decided to sacrifice my 'Vire to the impending Earthquake.
-----

Electivire used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
Bronzong lost 25% of its health.
The Occa Berry weakened Flamethrower's power!

Bronzong used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Electivire lost 81% of its health.

Razmath's Electivire fainted.
vs.

Electivire
- 0%
Bronzong - 75%

That worked out perfectly. First blood of the match. I predicted right and killed his Electivire. Let's see what he sends out next.

Argh! That did way less than I expected, that Occa berry didn't help any either. Well, the first blood of the match has been drawn and it's mine. I need to regain some ground, and crippling Bronzong seems like a good start. Especially if it lets me get some Stealth Rocks up.
Time to switch to Jirachi and do what I should have done at the start of the match.

Marcelll. 6 - Razmath 5

-----

Razmath switched in Jirachi.

He send out his Jirachi. I wonder what he wants to do. Iron Head does pitty damage and Fire Punch is too risky since I can switch in Heatran and get the Flash Fire boost. Most lead Jirachi with Iron Head pack U-turn/Stealth Rock/Trick/Fire Punch and Iron Head. The best he can do here is Tricking me a scarf or set up rocks. I don't care what he does since all options give me the opportunity to lay down my own Rocks. Earthquake was a option, but it doesn't even do half an Stealth Rock could be important later in the match. I opted Stealth Rock and wonder what he does.
-----

Jirachi used Trick.
Bronzong obtained Choice Scarf!

Bronzong used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
vs.

Bronzong
- 75%
Jirachi - 100%

Hmm he gave me a scarf. My Bronzong killed Electivire and set up Rocks, his job is done. I am forced to switch since I am scarfed and Bronzong could be usefull later this match, to be deathfodder or suicide-killer. His Jirachi is most likely going to Fire Punch me, that's the reason why I switch in Heatran next turn.

Well that went about as well as it could have gone. He's going to have to switch out now, most likely to his Heatran again. I take this opportunity to set up some Stealth Rocks of my own.
-----

Jirachi used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
vs.

Heatran
- 56%
Jirachi - 100%

Aww, he sets up his own Rocks =(. As you saw my team, you know I don't have any Stealth Rock weaks =). My Heatran is back in town and ready to use Substitute. His Jirachi can't touch me so he is forced to switch out. When he switch in Suicune, I am pretty sure it's almost death, when he switch in something else, I can go with a attack or cripple it with W-o-W.

Just as I expected, it's a drag, but my Jirachi can't do any meaningful damage against this beast, I figure he'll go with Substitute again, knowing there's nothing I can do to stop him. It's a choice between U-Turn and switching, both are about as useful as each other, but I'll get a little more information if I U-Turn him, and I doubt he'll waste his free Sub by taking a swipe at Jirachi.
-----

Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!

Jirachi used U-turn.

Razmath switched in Suicune.
Suicune is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Suicune.
Suicune lost 24% of its health.
vs.

Heatran
- 37% & Sub
Suicune - 39% & Burned

He sent in Suicune who is burned and my best shot is hitting him with Earth Power for 25% damage. I'm pretty sure he will Rest which made all Heatrans work for nothing >.<''. I should've been smarter and directly attack with Earth Power. Oh wel, I have my sub so switching out is a waste. I go for Earth Power and am afraid that he will use rest.

Well, we're back to Suicune against Heatran again. I now know there's no point in choosing Surf over Roar as his Heatran out sped my Jirachi last turn so it will certainly beat 'Cune this turn. I'm fairly confident I can survive one of his attacks but I don't have enough health to do this again so I can't afford to give him another chance to get a Sub up.
-----

Heatran used Earth Power.
Suicune lost 23% of its health.
Suicune used Roar.

Marcelll. switched in Bronzong.
Pointed stones dug into Bronzong.
Bronzong lost 6% of its health.

Suicune lost 12% of its health.
vs.

Bronzong
- 69%
Suicune - 27% & Burned

Well I'm so happy he did not use Rest but Roar me. In came my deathfodder Bronzong. His Suicune is in KO range from Earthquake so I could use that. Though, I am scarfed and don't want to give him a opportunity to set up, and what if he uses Rest this turn? My choice is set; I decided to blow up in his holy aqua face.

That was way too close for comfort but at least I got Heatran out of there. I was hoping to see some new members of his team but when Bronzong shows his ugly mug again I figure I should sacrifice Suicune to the incoming Earthquake and rack up some damage with Surf.
-----

Suicune used Surf.
Bronzong lost 22% of its health.
Bronzong used Explosion.
Suicune lost 27% of its health.

Razmath's Suicune fainted.
Marcelll.'s Bronzong fainted.
vs.

Bronzong, R.I.P bro. You've took down 2 Pokés and laid down Rocks, I love you ^_^. What should I bring out now? I revealed Rotom-W, Tyranitar, Bronzong (dead) and Heatran so far. He has revealed Jirachi, Togekiss, Suicune (dead) and Electivire(dead) so far. It's most likely that he doesn't want to revealanother Pokémon, my best against Jirachi and Togekiss is my Life Orb Flygon. Jirachi is outsped and KOd by Earthquake and Togekiss can't stay in since Air Slash won't even do half and is 2HKOd in return. Flygon, show me your dragon powers.

Wow, I really didn't expect an explosion there, still, I'm not complaining. Deciding what to switch in now is tricky, usually I'd go with something my opponent has already seen, but in this case both Jirachi and Togekiss give Heatran a chance to bring up another Sub, I expect Heatran is what Marcell plans on bringing in so I go to Lucario in hopes to hit him with a Close Combat

Marcelll. 5 - Razmath 4

---

Marcelll. switched in Flygon.
Pointed stones dug into Flygon.
Dragonfly lost 6% of its health.

Razmath switched in Lucario.
Pointed stones dug into Lucario.
Lucario lost 3% of its health.
vs.

Flygon
- 94%
Lucario - 97% and afraid.

Pretty good matchup here ^_^. My Flygon outspeeds his Lucario and is ready to OHKO. His other two revealed and remaining Pokés are Jirachi and Togekiss. What will happen? 3 possibilities: 1; He sacrifises Lucario or Jirachi, 2; He switches to Togekiss and think he's safe, after that, I Outrage him, 3; He reveals(and sacrifies) his last Pokémon. Anyways, I don't want to overpredict since I don't need to.

Crap, a Flygon, better switch to Togekiss to take the incoming Earthquake.
-----

Pointed stones dug into Togekiss.
Togekiss lost 25% of its health.

Flygon used Earthquake.
It doesn't affect Togekiss...
vs.

Flygon
- 94%
Togekiss - 75%

Turns out he send in Togekiss. Most Flygon are scarfed so it will be likely that he thinks I'm too. But.. I have a nasty suprise. I have a Life Orb and are ready to Outrage him for the KO! I don't doubt, why would he switch? To predict a doubleswitch maybe, but he thinks he has a free turn and is ready to attack or heal hisself. Die birdy die!

Most Flygon I see have been Choice Users, so I figure I should keep Togekiss in now. I realize the risk of keeping her in on a possible Stone Edge though so decide to use Roost rather than my typical Thunderwave on the expected switch...
-----

Flygon used Outrage.
Flygon went on a rampage!
Togekiss lost 70% of its health.
Flygon lost 10% of its health.

Togekiss used Roost.
Togekiss restored 50% of its health.
vs.

Flygon -
84%
Togekiss - 55%

*WHAT* Outrage did a mere 70% damage. I thought a max attack LO Flygon would do more with a STAB Outrage. Anyways, roost recovers 50 of the 70% from his lost HP. Now I am locked in Outrage, it's pretty obvious he will switch to Jirachi or Lucario. Both are healthy enough to take a resisted Outrage. I can only hope my Outrage doesn't take longer then 2 turns.

I way ready for it but the damage is way higher than I expected, especially from an Outrage. I clearly have to switch out or I'll lose my last special attacker. Jirachi seems like the best choice as he resists Outrage, I have a plan forming now and the sooner Outrage ends the better.
-----

Razmath switched in Jirachi.
Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.
Jirachi lost 6% of its health.

Flygon used Outrage.
Jirachi lost 35% of its health.
Dragonfly lost 10% of its health.
vs.

Flygon
- 74%
Jirachi - 59%

Ouch! Good thing is that Rocks and Outrage chipped away half of Jirachi's health. Bad thing is that I am locked in Outrage and he is not in KO range. The worst scenario is that he will kill me with Ice Punch. Normally I don't stay in because the risk of him using Ice Punch is too big, but I don't have a choice now. Let's see what happens.

Well, Outrage is still going but at least Jirachi can survive it and the Life Orb damage is racking up, I plan to U-Turn out to Celebi who should lure out his Heatran again.
-----

Flygon used Outrage.
A critical hit!
Jirachi lost 59% of its health.
Flygon lost 10% of its health.
Flygon's rampage ended.
Flygon became confused!

Razmath's Jirachi fainted.
vs.

Flygon
- 64%
Jirachi - 0%

Wow, I was wondering what the most worse possibility was, turns out the best happened. I critted his Jirachi and the my Flygon is still ready to pawnch his Pokés. To be honest, I don't know what he sends in now, I worry about him sending in his Lucario and then SD when I hit myself in confusion. We'll see.

That crit caught me completely off guard. At the time it didn't seem likely that I would need Jirachi anymore so I wasn't too torn up about it, just surprised. If it hadn't been for this moment though then the late game might have been very different. My plan was largely unaffected though, so I switch in Celebi and Baton Pass straight away.

Marcelll. 5 - Razmath 3
---

Razmath switched in Celebi.
Pointed stones dug into Celebi.
Celebi lost 12% of its health.

Hmmz. He send out Celebi. I can go for another Outrage but don't want to hurt myself in confusion and hit by a Grass Knot/Psychic/Leech Seed. That in my head; I switch in something spooky to creep him.

-----

Marcelll. switched Rotom-W.
Pointed stones dug into Rotom-W.
Zapp lost 12% of its health.

Celebi used Baton Pass.

vs.

Rotom-W
- 69%
Lucario - 94%

Wow. That was a really smart move on his part. If I did outrage, his Celebi would take the hit and was able to Baton Pass to Lucario when I was stuck on Outrage. If I tried to overpredict and used Earthquake, his Lucario wasn't dead now. This is a tricky matchup. Lucario outspeeds and KO all my remaining Pokés except ScarfRotom-W and Flygon. Flygon has a -Def nature and is in KO range for Exreme Speed. I'm really doubting about what to do now. Then I realised: If I Thunderbolt and he uses Crunch, he can outspeed and OHKO all of my remaining Pokémon. The onliest choice I have is to Trick a Choice Scarf to him. Maybe he will use Swords Dance and, that should be cool. If he uses Crunch, I can force him out with Tyranitar and kill one of his 2 other left Pokés. I need the situation where his Lucario sits against my Pokés, so he has to choice between Crunch or Close Combat, so he can't sweep me with his ScarfLuke. I don't have an option, if I Thunderbolt and he use Crunch, it's GG.

Well, I was hoping to take out Heatran now, but I can always get rid of Rotom here and now with Crunch.
-----

Rotom-W used Trick.
Rotom-W obtained Life Orb!

Lucario obtained Choice Scarf!
Lucario used Crunch.
It's super effective!
Rotom-W lost 69% of its health.

Marcelll.'s Rotom-W fainted.
vs.

Rotom-W
- 0%
Lucario - 94%

Too bad he didn't use Swords Dance. Ah well, now my Rotom is gone and he is locked into Crunch, I can switch in Tyranitar and KO Lucario if he stays in, or KO Togekiss if he sends that in, or put a huge dent in his Celebi which I am sure I come out on top of it.

I'd forgotten all about the Scarf that I thought Rotom had, normally I'd be worried about my Lucario being locked into one move but looking at his team I think I can OHKO all the ones I can see with Close Combat. I just have to hope he doesn't have another ghost in his last slot!

Marcelll. 4 - Razmath 3
-----

Marcelll. switched in Tyranitar.
Pointed stones dug into Tyranitar.
Tyranitar lost 12% of its health.

As promised: The sandgod, ready to eat birdmeat or a onion for dinner. Lucario's Crunch won't hurt me. Togekiss has 55% HP which means he is in KO range after Stealth Rock, his Celebi has quite an amount of HP left, though, Dark Pulse will hurt. Dark Pulse is the best option now.

I figure my Celebi can probably survive whatever Tyranitar throws at it thanks to it's superior defense.
-----

Razmath switched in Celebi.
Celebi lost 12% of its health.

Gaara used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 62% of its health.
vs.

Tyranita
r - 76%
Celebi - 12%

He send out the little disgusting onion head who barely survived my attack. I am in trouble now. Should I Flamethrower or Dark Pulse? Flamethrower KOs the ''maybe'' incoming Lucario, but when Celebi decides to stay in and Grass Knot, I could loose my Tyranitar since I run a -SpDef nature and zero HP/SpDef EVs. I can send out Flygon or Heatran, Heatran resists Celebi's entire move-set, but what if he predict that or a Dark Pulse and switch in Lucario? Hard to decide! For some reason I decided that he would stay in and Recover, my last Dark Pulse did 62% and he has 12% health left, so maybe I can KO Celebi. Let's use Dark Pulse.

Ouch, a Boah! I do not see them often. By the looks of it he predicted my switch to Celebi too, at this point I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't make a switch back to Lucario like I should have. Instead I did this:
-----

Celebi used Recover.
Celebi restored 50% of its health.

Tyranitar used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 55% of its health.

vs.

Tyranitar
- 76%
Celebi - 8%

Good thing is he didn't sent out Lucario. Bad thing is that my Dark Pulse did minimum damage =(. The same thoughtprocess as last move went through my head. I think he will use recover again. Though, I don't want to switch because when he use Baton Pass, he can switch in Lucario and get at least 1 kill. I use Dark Pulse again.

Well, Celebi can't survive a switch in anymore, but he could have still been useful for fodder, I don't realize this though and instead decide to sacrifice him to rack up some damage on his T-Tar.
-----

Celebi used Seed Bomb.
It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 45% of its health.

Tyranitar used Dark Pulse.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 8% of its health.

Razmath's Celebi fainted.
vs.

Tyranitar
- 31%
Celebi - 0%

Great. His Celebi turns out to be a physical Swords Dance passing one, which is killed by my TTar ^_^. It's pretty obvious that he sends in Lucario to revengekill me. Though, if he tries to predict me and use Crunch, my Tyranitar will kill him with Flamethrower. He knows that so he is going to use Close Combat. My Celebi is at pretty good health and ready to take the CC. Then he will switch out to Togekiss and get a chance to Roost up, so after Celebi, I will doubleswitch my Flygon when he send out Togekiss. Then I can Outrage to KO Togekiss and Lucario has to choose between Crunch or Close Combat, if he uses Crunch, my TTar will come in and kill him. If he uses Close Combat, my Celebi comes in and kill him. It's pretty important that he doesn't Close Combat on my Celebi when I switch to Flygon. Do you know what the best part is? I haven't reveal my Celebi so far so he knows 3 of my 4 Pokémon, and all 3 are KOd by Close Combat.

Well, I take the free switch in for my Lucario and get ready for a Close Combat sweep, things are looking good for me here...

Marcelll. 4 - Razmath 2

-----

As expected, he sends out Lucario. I will go to Celebi to take the CC.

Marcelll. switched in Celebi.
Quenca lost 12% of its health.

Lucario used Close Combat.
Celebi lost 23% of its health.
Lucario's defence was lowered.
Lucario's special defence was lowered.
vs.

Celebi
- 65%
Lucario - 91%

That went as planned. Now he will switch in Togekiss, I go to Flygon to kill him. If he stays in and predict my doubleswitch, he KOs my Flygon.

Oh dear, I didn't even consider that his last Pokemon might be a Celebi, there's no way I'm taking it down without Crunch, so I'd better get out of here now, let Togekiss deal with it.
-----

Marcelll. switched in Flygon.
Pointed stones dug into Flygon.
Dragonfly lost 6% of its health.

Pointed stones dug into Togekiss.
Togekiss lost 25% of its health.
vs.

Flygon
- 58%
Togekiss - 31%

Heh my plan worked, now am I able to KO his Lucario or Togekiss. I think he will sacrifice Togekiss since Lucario could beat my remaining Pokémon. I go for Outrage here and know I kill one Pokémon.

He predicted my switch, well, I'd not going to let Lucario take a hit from Outrage so I have to sacrifice Togekiss, then I'll see how far Lucario can get alone. It looks like it's all over for me.
-----

Flygon used Outrage.
Flygon went on a rampage!
Togekiss lost 31% of its health.
Dragonfly lost 10% of its health.

Razmath's Togekiss fainted.
vs.

Flygon
- 58%
Togekiss - 0%

Alright. He sacrificed Togekiss. He can KO 3 of my remaining Pokémon, though, he can't pass Celebi without a crit. If he gets a crit, there's a small chance for him to KO my Celebi. My Celebi runs Grass Knot and Psychic. Ill let Lucario got a few SpDef drops because I'm not sure if it KOs Lucario at 88%.

Well, I pretty much give up here, we say our Good Games and I get ready to go on a Close Combat rampage.

Marcelll. 4 - Razmath 1
-----

Razmath: good game

Marcelll.: Good Game

He send out Lucario and said GG, but he probably doesnt know he still has a chance to win!

Flygon lost 48% of its health.

Marcelll.'s Flygon fainted.
vs.

Flygon - lost his wings
Lucario - 88% & - 1 SpDef/Def

He revenged my Flygon and his def dropped 1 level. At this point I am sure Celebi's Psychic can KO him. To be sure, I'll let him KO his my TTar and Heatran as well.

Okay, here comes the Celebi and the end of the match now...

Marcelll. 3 - Razmath 1

-----

Marcelll. switched in Tyranitar.
Tyranitar lost 12% of its health.

It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 30% of its health.

Marcelll.'s Tyranitar fainted.
vs.

Tyranitar
- Not streaming sand atm.
Lucario - 88% & -2 SpDef/Def

Wait, what? he's not sending Celebi out to mop the match up straight away? ...Oh, I get it, he wants me to lower my defenses with Close Combat as much as possible before he tries anything. Fair enough, but seems unnecessary to me.

Marcelll. 2 - Razmath 1
-----

Pointed stones dug into Krakateo.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.

It's super effective!
Heatran lost 26% of its health.
Lucario's special defence was lowered

Marcelll.'s Heatran fainted.
vs.

Heatran
- His fiery spirit died.
Lucario - 88% & -3 SpDef/Def

Alright, the moment of truth has come. My Celebi does not run max HP & Def. If he scores a crit (which should be fair since I got on as well) he has a chance of KOing Celebi. I send out my green union and are ready to Psychic the Lucario to his grave.

Okay, taking down Heatran there felt really good. He's been eluding me for the entire match. Hmm... I wonder if I could win if I were to crit his Celebi... I cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Marcelll. 1- Razmath 1
---

Marcelll. switched in Celebi.
Quenca lost 12% of its health.

Celebi is at 52% health now =\

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A critical hit!

Oh my God it actually happened!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Celebi lost 51% of its health.

Celebi used Psychic.
Lucario lost 89% of its health.

Razmath's Lucario fainted.
vs.

Celebi
- 1%
Lucario- dead

Marcelll. 1- Razmath 0
VS.
-----

RoE_Marcelll. wins!
Razmath: ooh!
Razmath: so close!

RoE_Marcelll.: O.o
RoE_Marcelll.: Awesome lol
RoE_Marcelll.: GG

Razmath's Team

----------------------

---------------------

Props & Slops
  • Marcel
Props
Razmath for the good and entertaining match.
Flygon for taking down his Pokés and being man of the match.
Celebi for surviving the crit while he could die ;P
Heatran for taking down his Suicune which could be problematic.
Slops
~
  • Razmath
Props
RoE_Marcelll. For a brilliant match.
Flygon for ruining the almost the entire late game for me.
Lucario for sweeping through most of Marcell's team.
Hax for keeping the match interesting without ruining it.
Heatran for terrifying me for the entire game.
Slops
My Celebi for doing almost nothing.
Me for completely losing my concentration when I got Dark Pulse'd

It was a decent warstory. What bugged me the most is when you kept saying "union" when you clearly mean "onion." LOL that's all I could think about when I finished reading. Please change it. XD

Great. His Celebi turns out to be a physical Swords Dance passing one, which is killed by my TTar ^_^. It's pretty obvious that he sends in Lucario to revengekill me. Though, if he tries to predict me and use Crunch, my Tyranitar will kill him with Flamethrower. He knows that so he is going to use Close Combat. My Celebi is at pretty good health and ready to take the CC. Then he will switch out to Togekiss and get a chance to Roost up, so after Celebi, I will doubleswitch my Flygon when he send out Togekiss. Then I can Outrage to KO Togekiss and Lucario has to choose between Crunch or Close Combat, if he uses Crunch, my TTar will come in and kill him. If he uses Close Combat, my Celebi comes in and kill him. It's pretty important that he doesn't Close Combat on my Celebi when I switch to Flygon. Do you know what the best part is? I haven't reveal my Celebi so far so he knows 3 of my 4 Pokémon, and all 3 are KOd by Close Combat.

I really like it how you planned out so many turns in advance and everything fell into place perfectly

It was a decent warstory. What bugged me the most is when you kept saying "union" when you clearly mean "onion." LOL that's all I could think about when I finished reading. Please change it. XD
Changed ha-ha. Added the lay-out as well. I'll add the sprites tomorrow, it's 3:40 AM here and I'm sleepy.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gotta love your thought processes, and no offense to the other person, but his paled in comparison to yours.

Good battle, good read, but I couldn't get over this little messege:

I subbed and he sent in Togekiss. Pretty good position for me. Two options here; using Fire Blast to hit Togekiss or using Will-o-Wisp to cripple it. Fire Blast scores a 2HKO so I decided to opted that.

How does Will-o-Wisp 'cripple' Togekiss? Maybe it is simply a translation error and you meant to cripple it through residual damage.. but it just gave me a funny feeling to whole time, and I kept glancing back to that spot wondering what you thought Togekiss was hiding.

Sorry, I'm probably nitpicking here. Congratulation on the win, and you made some fantastic predictions in that battle as well. Are you maybe a psychic? I've seen worse on late-night television call-in shows...

Hey, pretty good warstory. There were a lot of good predictions on your side, and I actually think the battle was a lot more one-sided than the ending/score made it out to be...

Good battle, good read, but I couldn't get over this little messege:

How does Will-o-Wisp 'cripple' Togekiss? Maybe it is simply a translation error and you meant to cripple it through residual damage.. but it just gave me a funny feeling to whole time, and I kept glancing back to that spot wondering what you thought Togekiss was hiding.

Sorry, I'm probably nitpicking here. Congratulation on the win, and you made some fantastic predictions in that battle as well. Are you maybe a psychic? I've seen worse on late-night television call-in shows...
I wouldn't say you're nitpicking because I thought the same thing right away. Togekiss really wouldn't mind burn and the residual damage isn't too much and immunity to other statuses would be helpful.

I wouldn't say you're nitpicking because I thought the same thing right away. Togekiss really wouldn't mind burn and the residual damage isn't too much and immunity to other statuses would be helpful.
Well Burn and Stelaht Rock means 37% damage when he switch in, if that doesn't hurt? Second; Fire Blast's low PP could be easily outstalled by Roost.

Done with the lay-out and made some changes. It's ready to read now ^_^.

Thanks for the comments so far.

Actually, I'm usually pretty relieved if my Togekiss gets burned, it's easily the least damaging status effect to her and people usually switch in Blissey to Paralyse of Poison her while they attempt to stall.

Great warstory, really enjoyed this one. However, you forgot to delete Heatran's nickname here:
Pointed stones dug into Krakateo.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.

It's super effective!
Heatran lost 26% of its health.
Lucario's special defence was lowered
I wish I had as good prediction skills as you ;)

Somehow Fear's team still works nowadays. Definetely a quality piece of work.

Good game and read Marcel. :) Life Orb Flygon is awesome.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I am glad to see that my teams are used even today. I think you got the main idea behind it and the power of LO Flygon ;O

Interesting warstory, your prediction is really good, Marcel. And it's interesting to see both player's way of thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)