CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberVisheen

I didn't really think much of most of the ones that used clouds and stuff but GOD DAMN that thing is cool

Mah Votes

1) Cartoons!
2) Regi DS
3) CyzirVisheen

Cartoons! fits the role and description well, and looks as if it could be as benevolent as it could be fearsome. To me, it is perfect,

Regi DS looks the same, but it looks just a little too much like the other dragons in the games to be my favorite

CyzirVisheen's is original, very well done, and fits almost everyhting but I have a hard time thinking about how it would move. I mean, I can't imagine it being very fast at all, mostly because of it's sort of poofy in the center. This really can't be avoided though, so I give it 3rd.

It was really tough for me to choose, but I think Cartoons! fits the role the best, which is ultimately the most important thing about the art IMO.

As for all the others, I really prefer that pokemon actually look like pokemon, not Digimon/Magic The Gathering Stuff/ ect..., and a lot of them just didn't look that way to me. Others would have worked, but they were missing that true electric "look", and looked more like pure dragons or rock/dark/water/psychic dragons, and yet others had too many things on them, i.e. lightning bolts in so many places that it looked awkward, plus/minus signs everywhere, ect...

I would also give honorable mention to pkmn-taicho. He would have been first, but when I saw how much he changed it from the original, it had become less attractive to me.

ixfalia and Cartoons! both fit the stat spread perfectly, looking both defensive and specially offensive. Regi DS's looks way too physically offensive and in no way on the special side of the spectrum.

KoA
yilx
Cartoons
keishinkea
wyverii
Gooey Kablooie
Dougjustdoug
Atyroki
zantimonious

I'm pretty new here, so this is the first time I've seen the CAP projects, but this some really good art.

Wyverii
Cyzirvisheen
Dougjustdoug
Ixfalia
Zantimonius
Atyroki
In no particular order, these are the best of the best. Lots of great submissions in here.
ooh counting these must be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)