EVs : 252 HP, 128 def, 128 sp def
Item : Light Clay
Ability : Levitate
Moveset :
-Gyro ball
-Reflect
-Light screen
-Stealth rock

Bronzong is my wall/lead. He Always sets up stealth rock, unless he's up against an aerdactyl, in which case he gyro balls it twice. After Stealth rock, He reflects or light screens, depending on the opposing pokemon. If the opposing pokemon is no threat, I put both screens up. After that I switch out, and switch back in during the game to set up screens. normally he can set it up about 2-3 times.

Lanturn
Name : Voltfish
Nature : Calm
Evs : 252 HP, 128 def, 128 sp def
Item : Leftovers
Ability : Volt absorb
Moveset :
-Thunder wave
-Confuse ray
-Attract
-Surf

Statuser, Annoyance. Lanturn is one of my favourite pokemon, so even though it's UU, i wanted it on my team. I'm quite pleased with it. It makes a really good scizor counter, being x4 resistant to bullet punch. It makes a really good statuser, and can screw up swords dancers by confuse ray. I've had several pokemon knock themselves out in 1 hit because of lanturn. . And also for some reason, a lot of the time, people assume lanturn is just a water type , and thunderbolt it :)
Attract is to mess up things even more if needed, and its not like lanturn can actually do damage to anything, so i figured one attack is enough.

Dragonite
Name : Sarken (Dragon)
Nature : Jolly
Evs : 252 atk, 252 spe, 4 hp
Item : Lum berry
Ability : Inner focus
Moveset :
- Dragon dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Heal bell

Dragonite is my phsyical sweeper. Most of the time he gets dragon dance in, and sometimes 2. The only pokemon that he's walled by are skarmory and bronzong, but I don't want to make my set too standard by giving him fire punch. Heal bell works really nice in curing status from teammates that have been crucially statused (ex: azelf paralyzed), and also for curing status from himself after lum berry is used up.

Name : Zexa (no meaning)
Nature : Timid
Evs : 252 spe, 252 sp atk
Item : Life orb
Moveset :
-Nasty plot
-Grass knot
-Flamethrower
-Psychic

My teams special sweeper. Nasty plot, and sweep. It can KO most things after a nasty plot or 2, cept blissey and heatran. I was gonna give it explosion over grass knot to take care of blissey, but my team lacked grass moves.

Togekiss
Name : Replotojas (Flying egg)
Nature : Serene Grace
Evs : 252 hp, 232 spe, 26 def
Item : Leftovers / Lum berry
Ability : Serene Grace
Moveset :
-Encore
-Air slash
-Thunder wave
-Wish

Setup Stopper. I switch him in against calm minders and swords dancers, and encore them. When they switch, I thunder wave, then air slash the counter to death, or pass wish to a weakened teammate. I can also heal myself with wish by flinching on the waiting turn.

Scizor
Name : Vasbogar (Steel bug)
Nature : Adamant
Evs : 252 atk, 252 hp
Ability : Technician
Moveset :
- Swords dance
- Bullet punch
- U turn
- Pursuit

Revenge killer. I can normally get a swords dance in and sweep a bit. If the opponent isn't careful enough, scizor can get in 2-3 swords dances, and gg. A lot of the times the opponent switches out from scizor, not wanting to sacrifice his sweeper, which is why pursuit is good. It's hard to predict though. U turn also helps switch to a good counter for the scizor counter that was switched in.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Rate my team?

Bronzong
Name : Urlen (alien)
Nature : Impish
EVs : 252 HP, 128 def, 128 sp def
Item : Light Clay
Moveset :
-Gyro ball
-Reflect
-Light screen
-Stealth rock

Bronzong is my wall/lead. He Always sets up stealth rock, unless he's up against an aerdactyl, in which case he gyro balls it twice. After Stealth rock, He reflects or light screens, depending on the opposing pokemon. If the opposing pokemon is no threat, I put both screens up. After that I switch out, and switch back in during the game to set up screens. normally he can set it up about 2-3 times.

Use a relaxed nature on Bronzong, it helps with powering up gyro ball and it doesn't really limits Bronzong since it's slow anyway. Give it some Atk Evs, at least 80, to OHKO Gengar and do respectable damage to fast sweepers like Latias and Azelf. Use a speed IV of 0.

Lanturn
Name : Voltfish
Nature : Calm
Evs : 252 HP, 128 def, 128 sp def
Item : Leftovers
Ability : Volt absorb
Moveset :
-Thunder wave
-Confuse ray
-Attract
-Surf

Statuser, Annoyance. Lanturn is one of my favourite pokemon, so even though it's UU, i wanted it on my team. I'm quite pleased with it. It makes a really good scizor counter, being x4 resistant to bullet punch. It makes a really good statuser, and can screw up swords dancers by confuse ray. I've had several pokemon knock themselves out in 1 hit because of lanturn. . And also for some reason, a lot of the time, people assume lanturn is just a water type , and thunderbolt it :)
Attract is to mess up things even more if needed, and its not like lanturn can actually do damage to anything, so i figured one attack is enough.

I suggest to replace this pokemon, thoough I realize it's one of your favourite, with a support Vaporeon: you really need a Gyarados counter and Lanturn is weak to EQ and has no reliable recovery move. So:

Vaporeon@leftovers
nature: bold
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 sp.atk
-wish
-protect
-surf
-hp electric

Vaporeon also covers Heatran effectively, and Heatran is a quite problematic pokemon for your team.

Dragonite
Name : Sarken (Dragon)
Nature : Jolly
Evs : 252 atk, 252 spe, 4 hp
Item : Lum berry
Ability : Inner focus
Moveset :
- Dragon dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Heal bell

Dragonite is my phsyical sweeper. Most of the time he gets dragon dance in, and sometimes 2. The only pokemon that he's walled by are skarmory and bronzong, but I don't want to make my set too standard by giving him fire punch. Heal bell works really nice in curing status from teammates that have been crucially statused (ex: azelf paralyzed), and also for curing status from himself after lum berry is used up.

I would replace heal bell with fire punch or fire blast: DD Nite is a sweeper, not a support pokemon, so it's better to sweep the more you can with it rather than trying to support your team mates. Also, without roost it's not going to last long anyway, so heal bell seems really a wasted slot. Fire punch is better for Bronzong, fire blast 2hko's Skarmory even with a jolly nature, so it's your choice. Consider giving it life orb over lum berry, if outrage confuses you, you can always switch out.

Name : Zexa (no meaning)
Nature : Timid
Evs : 252 spe, 252 sp atk 4 Def
Moveset :
-Nasty plot
-Grass knot
-Flamethrower
-Psychic

My teams special sweeper. Nasty plot, and sweep. It can KO most things after a nasty plot or 2, cept blissey and heatran. I was gonna give it explosion over grass knot to take care of blissey, but my team lacked grass moves.

I would give it hp ground over grass knot: Heatran may give this team problems, so eliminating it when it comes in (just watch for choice scarf) may result decisive. It still hits TTar for super effective damage, though it will only 2hko after the nasty plot boost.

Togekiss
Name : Replotojas (Flying egg)
Nature : Serene Grace
Evs : 252 hp, 232 spe, 26 def
Item : Leftovers / Lum berry
Ability : Serene Grace
Moveset :
-Encore
-Air slash
-Thunder wave
-Wish

Setup Stopper. I switch him in against calm minders and swords dancers, and encore them. When they switch, I thunder wave, then air slash the counter to death, or pass wish to a weakened teammate. I can also heal myself with wish by flinching on the waiting turn.

This pokemon has no nature. Anyway, I'd replace it: you need at least a revenge killer for Lucario, and Togekiss can neither switch into it nor revenge kill it. I would probably replace it with a scarf Jirachi:

Jirachi@choice scarf
nature: jolly
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
-iron head
-fire punch
-trick
-ice punch

This pokemon will revenge kill both Lucario and Scizor (
It resists both extremespeed and bullet punch), as well as adamant DD Salamence and jolly Dragonite (outspeeding both even after a DD). Trick cripples physical walls like Skarmory and Hippowdon which may try to switch in to absorb your hits. Iron head for a strong stab move with a 60% flinch rate.

Scizor
Name : Vasbogar (Steel bug)
Nature : Adamant
Evs : 252 atk, 252 hp 4 Spe
Ability : Technician
Moveset :
- Swords dance
- Bullet punch
- U turn
- Pursuit

Revenge killer. I can normally get a swords dance in and sweep a bit. If the opponent isn't careful enough, scizor can get in 2-3 swords dances, and gg. A lot of the times the opponent switches out from scizor, not wanting to sacrifice his sweeper, which is why pursuit is good. It's hard to predict though. U turn also helps switch to a good counter for the scizor counter that was switched in.

Fine, though you should give it superpower over u-turn: with u-turn you'll switch out losing all your Atk boosts and will be walled by steels, superpower solves this problem
Good luck!

Ahh thank you! Unfortunately I can't replace togekiss with Jirachi, since I don't have any of the older pokemon games, and I'm pretty sure no one will trade me a legit one with a good nature. :(

and i already have my azelf, so i can't get HP ground on it. But since I already have Vaporeon with a x2 super effective attack and Dragonite with a x4 super effective attack, it's not a prblem, right?

Any other options for a lucario/Scizor/Dragons counter?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Ahh thank you! Unfortunately I can't replace togekiss with Jirachi, since I don't have any of the older pokemon games, and I'm pretty sure no one will trade me a legit one with a good nature. :(
Oh, I didn't realize it was a WiFi team, well, then use a Gliscor in that spot, it's bulky enough to take a +2 life orb'd extremespeed and has EQ to OHKO Lucario and roost to recover health. I just suggest to run a jolly nature and 216 speed EVs to be sure to outspeed even jolly Lucario, since they may have ice punch just to deal with Gliscor. Gliscor also covers Heracross and is a fine switch into TTar.

Another option would be a defensive sleep talk Gyarados, so it's your choce.

The Dragonite you have is very schizophrenic. Heal Bell means it's not just a worse Salamence (for once, most DDers are), but I don't really see when you'd have the chance to use it. After setting up a DD, you're probably going to be locked into outrage pretty quickly, and even if not, you mostly need to attack every turn to keep from being knocked out. I would suggest replacing him with either: Standard Dragon Dance Salamence, or Support Dragonite (two of Heal Bell, Thunderwave, and Light Screen + Roost and an Attack).

Lanturn is really a gimmick, and I would strongly suggest removing him.

Also, on Scizor, if you are going to run Swords Dance + Life orb, run X-Scissor (or possibly Quick Attack) and Brick Break (or possibly Superpower) over U-Turn and Pursuit. If you want U-Turn and Pursuit, drop Swords Dance for Brick Break/Superpower and drop the life orb for Choice Band.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)