The Obligatory Gimmick SSBB Tournament R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially reporting my victory, 3-1. ggs to TheMantyke for strong competition and super camping as Pit on Spear Pillar XD.

lost against
on Spear Pillar (Cresselia)
won against
on Onett
won against
on Delphino Plaza
won against
on Lylat Cruise

My team is too pro.

Just won against Yoshi King 3-2. Completely ridiculous and laggy games, but still fun xP.

lost against
on Jungle Japes
won against
on Wario Ware
lost against
on Norfair
won against
on Luigi's Mansion
won against
on Pirate Ship

GGs as always man

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'll try and be on #smash from about 1900-2300 GMT, MrE.
If I'm not mistaken, 1900-2300 GMT is 1500-1900 EDT is 3pm-7pm, which was most of the way through the time yoshi! even posted and has since passed. :psyduck: He was nowhere to be found, of course.

I'm always going to be around (though not necessarily free to play) and you can PM me here if you wish as well, whatever.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MrE is :toast:? Is he buttered?

Good work everyone, we're moving on quite nicely.

I won against theamericandream38.

Results

won against
on Halberd
won against
on Frigate Orpheon
/
lost against
on Rumble Falls (attempted to recover the match using Zelda)
won against
on Norfair

GGs again! :D

If I'm not mistaken, 1900-2300 GMT is 1500-1900 EDT is 3pm-7pm, which was most of the way through the time yoshi! even posted and has since passed. :psyduck: He was nowhere to be found, of course.

I'm always going to be around (though not necessarily free to play) and you can PM me here if you wish as well, whatever.
Yeah, I didn't realise that #smash had moved server and had no luck in trying to relocate to the new one *is idiot*. PM's fine with me. =D

http://www.mirc.com/

Download, auto install, configure your "profile"

irc://irc.synirc.net/smash

Pasting that into your web browser will launch mIRC and automatically connect to #smash with the configurations you set after installation

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
You guys realize that Smogon does, indeed, have a front page and it does, indeed, have a section dedicated to helping people join the chat, right...?

I dunno, I've tried all that stuff in the past, and I just found that IRC wasn't for me. Didn't like it. Escal, just PM me with the times your free tomorrow or the next day and I'll be there. I don't have anything to conflict with times, so anything is good.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The mIRC pictures were removed due to irc.dejatoons.net being the main server at the time.

Thanks to Sonius, I have now been able to relocate to the new #smash, and should now be on #smash at the times I specified =D

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
VICTORY HATH OCCURED! Yes, somebody won.

Peach < Mario on Bridge of Eldin
Ike > Kirby on Wario Ware
Peach > Lucario on Rumble Falls
ROB > Kirby on SPEAR PILLARZZZZZZ

This game's winner is... Mr.E! :toast:

PM is awful compared to Irc.
I will be waiting on #smash if you ever build the courage to fight the legendary MrEsc.
Look, I just don't like it, if I see you online, I'll just set up the room. We have ten days so if it gets down to it I may as well have to go through the drudging process of learning something I'll only have to use once. Reminds me of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)