The Obligatory Gimmick SSBB Tournament R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you only use it once? It's a tournament, so there are bound to be more matches where it's convenient to meet the person on IRC. I don't see why you have this phobia of taking 5 minutes to set up and /join #smash.

Also, I have been waiting for you to register me.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will have internet access starting at about 5 PM this afternoon. From there I will contact dbolt with ease considering we are on #smash all the time together.

Confirming my win against Macle...

Peach won against Yoshi on WarioWare
Olimar won against Kirby on Distant Planet
Pikachu won against Meta Knight on Mario Circuit.

We may have to do this again, though, since Items appeared on Distant Planet and Mario Circuit. It didn't affect anything on Distant Planet IIRC, but a capsule blew up in Macle's face on Mario Circuit.

Why would you only use it once? It's a tournament, so there are bound to be more matches where it's convenient to meet the person on IRC. I don't see why you have this phobia of taking 5 minutes to set up and /join #smash.

Also, I have been waiting for you to register me.
Just found out you have a new code, silly me. That might be why I never saw you on.

New code entered, sorry for the delay, I'll be trying IRC now.

Wolt is cool and actually met us on IRC :O
We both lagged each other up though, oof.

Lost versus
as
on Wario Ware. Wicked goofy match where we were all big and I fell through the floor.
Lost versus
as
on Rainbow Cruise. We both suicided if I remember right, and I fell into a DK punch and Nana ruined the recovery :P

Won versus
as
on Lylat. 3 stock. Really rough for D3.

Won versus
as
on PS2. This was our best match and it was pretty close, I think. Not as laggy as the others.

and finally....

Won versus
as
on SPEAR PILLAR. Wow, this is a broken stage. I camped the bottom and Wolt couldn't do much of anything on it. It got evened when the screen was upside down and I died to an fsmash and had awful DI and recovery, but it didnt matter in the end.

GGs wolt, my trash talk is just that, Trash. I love you <333

Steeler vs. Mizuno

Round 1

defeats
on Green Hill Zone

He suicided his second stock at about 5%. I thought Olimar camp would be broken on this stage, but I couldn't get it set up anyway.

Round 2

defeats
on Halberd

He suicides his first stock at about 50%. He also walks into the Halberd beam and dies at about 200%.

Round 3

defeats
on Luigi's Mansion

His own Mansion wasn't enough to save him from the wrath of my Trainer. Just kidding. I think I played the worst as PT because I was actually trying to play him correctly in lag. He suicides his last stock when we were at about even percent.
suicides. :( ggs mizuno

Yeah, lag + characters I have never used does that =P I need to play more online to get used a bit more to lag

Won 3-1 vs Sir_Lu
won vs
at Pokemon Stadium(Melee)
won vs
at Distant Planet
lost vs
at Shadow Moses Island
won vs
at Bridge of Eldin

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the delay. I just got home from the college dorm (where there is no wifi).

My friend code is: 4725 - 7674 - 3230

Confirming.

Luigi defeats Mario on Spear Pillar
Wolf defeats Falco on Norfair
Lucario loses to Falco on Lylat Cruise
Lucario loses to Mario on Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1
Lucario loses to Yoshi on Rumble Falls

good games Mura :)

Won vs Gear 3-1.

Pit won vs Toon Link
DK won vs Toon Link
Ike lost vs Ice Climbers
Ike won vs Toon Link

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KNIGHT
HotGarbage said:
zerowing said:
10DECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KNIGHTs
What these guys said. (zerowing's char vs. DK's char)

Round 1: DK vs. IC on Castle Seige. Ice Climbers wins

Round 2: DDD vs. Peach on Shadow Moses Island. DDD wins.

Round 3: DK vs. Marth on Norfair. Marth wins.

Round 4: DK vs Peach on PS2. Discon in middle, DK declared winner.

Round 5: Ness vs. Peach on Rumble Falls. Terrible match with Discon at 1 stock. Peach declared winner.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
I played sandman today. We both didn't change our random list quite properly (I accidentally had Final Destination on and he accidentally had Battlefield on), but since we both "chose" a banned stage once I figure it balances out.

Game 1: Zelda/Sheik versus Kirby on Port Town. Kirby (sandman) wins.
Game 2: Luigi versus Falco on Final Destination. Falco (me) wins.
Game 3: Zelda/Sheik versus Luigi on Pokemon Stadium 2. Luigi (sandman) wins.
Game 4: Diddy versus Luigi on Battlefield. Luigi (me) wins.
Game 5: Zelda/Sheik versus Diddy on Halberd. Zelda/Sheik (me) wins.

So, I won.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll let this slide since it's R1, and since it'll finish up the round. Remember to set it up properly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)