Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killa kid could have easily traded a spitback, My boxes are really messy and that often happens to me. Yes Killa Kid does not have an ar its been listed in his thread since the begining of time. The fact that Deschain pointed out that he cloned for killa kid also proves that. Not to mention that he has asked me to clone for me. He does not have IV check or the ability to load it into pokesav like everyone else. On top of all that he offerd to return his arbok. Samething happend to Tase. People make mistakes and as soon as you make one somebody like Raistmajic is always gonna be there to try an blackilist you.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If it was one mistake it wouldnt be blacklist worthy. The fact of the matter is that this has happened too many times. He may have refunded stuff but has since taken no effort to make sure he checks IVs properly and has again multiple times traded wrongly labelled Pokemon. This decision was not taken lightly, it is in the face of consistent evidence.

Also, deathstrike0, remember the cardinal rule of posting in the blacklist thread - do not unless you are involved in the incident. Thanks

FearthePika, i don't know if you were referring to me when you said "BP over", but if you were that's kind of shitty, and i'd ask you to release the parents without cloning them. =/

I'm not accusing Killa Kid of knowingly trying to deceive anyone, i do NOT think this is on purpose. if he was knowingly trying to rip people off, this would be about the easiest way to get caught doing it. i don't think he's intentionally doing it.

what i DO think, is that he is losing track of EVs, or calculating the wrong IVs from the IV battles he does. whatever the case, he has repeatedly distributed pokemon with IVs that differ from what he advertises, and somehow that needs to change.

The problem is, whenever anyone points this out to Killa, he gets defensive and reacts the way he reacted to Raist.

Azure Demon

FearthePika, i don't know if you were referring to me when you said "BP over", but if you were that's kind of shitty, and i'd ask you to release the parents without cloning them. =/

I'm not accusing Killa Kid of knowingly trying to deceive anyone, i do NOT think this is on purpose. if he was knowingly trying to rip people off, this would be about the easiest way to get caught doing it. i don't think he's intentionally doing it.

what i DO think, is that he is losing track of EVs, or calculating the wrong IVs from the IV battles he does. whatever the case, he has repeatedly distributed pokemon with IVs that differ from what he advertises, and somehow that needs to change.
I would really love it if i could get probation because people will be suspicious of course but i went through most of my pokes and checked them and the ones im not sure about are marked with question marks promise you i am throwing out those nidoqueens right now as we speak and i am rebreeding it but if not that is fine as well my friends

The problem is, whenever anyone points this out to Killa, he gets defensive and reacts the way he reacted to Raist.
lol no i dont my freind the only reason i got so defensive with raist is because he only even suggested me for the blacklist because i denied him my naughty nidoking for his arbok which i am still waiting to return.

I keep track of my evs very well my friend its just the iv calc i use is the serebii one. and i dont double check often but i want you all to know i did check while at school today all my Trophy casers are fine and so is kingler and zard those are the only ones i had the time to check so ill get to checking the others now.

by the way I have been under alot of stress lately and the doctor sad i have a mild form of depression so that might be a reason i reacted the way i did

However i promise to go get myself an AR soon so that way i will always be 100 percent correct. I honestly do care abotut this forum and i would never attempt to hurt it or hurt my reputation with you guys at all. You all made me the 6 tourny winning champ that i am.

Lol well my friends i guess that is that for me on smogon.lol

well may i please explain this one thing when i get something cloned it is a mass clone i dont just do it once so when i get something cloned i do it multiple times. so i wont have to keep asking for clones so what he got is what everyone else got its not intentional its just what i grab is cloned for all not just cloned then mixed in with others with impropper ivs. that's why its one big mistake.

Last and i promise this is last. i have taken measures to get these guys double checked now. so all im asking for is one last chance if this reoccurs then i will willingly leave. I promise this is my word. but i will be going to buy my AR tomorrow.
and the funny thing here is how you said it has reoccured. the only reason is because i mass clone so really it has happened once and only once.
and deschain can tell you i had him level a chan and i believe give me some clones so thats why the hitmonchan problem was created not his fault but like i siad they got what i had mass cloned

but please message me your final verdict. if not blacklisted i will be alot more careful and will go grab an AR or have another person with an AR check for me untill i get one
but if blacklisted my friends then i will leave smogon and leave you all to your own devices.

Tooth: Trust me my friend i can count ivs correctly that is just what serebii has spit back to me .lol
The reasons i have listed above are my reasons why i should be on probation and not blacklisted. please listen to sound reasoning on my end

Azure Demon

tooth i would undersand if it was more than 2 pokemon but its not it has only been 2. and its the same 2 no other problems with any other pokemon have come up only those 2 which not onl proves to you its an accident but im telling the truth.

Killa, like i said, i don't at all think you're doing it on purpose.

what i do not understand, is why you kept the Chan and continued trading it when i told you right after i cloned it that it was incorrect.

that's what i don't get. =/

Azure Demon

funny thing about that is thats a diffrent chan that chan has eq the one i traded him the one you got had all punches so they were 2 diffrent chans

i see. i thought you said up there that it was from the same batch i cloned for you.

just bad luck with Chans then?

and for goodness sake, stop using Serebii's calculator even though you know it's shit.

use Psypoke's instead. that's what i use, and it works great.

Azure Demon

lol my friend i did as of today i only use the metalkids
and thanks for the site it should help clear my name

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah you know what, I think that is the source of all of this problem. Serebii's IV calc is horrid, I'm glad you finally saw the light and stopped using it.

Yeah you know what, I think that is the source of all of this problem. Serebii's IV calc is horrid, I'm glad you finally saw the light and stopped using it.
Honestly, I've used the serebii IV calc and never had problems :|.

What's wrong with it? That it gives exact IVs with chances of being correct rather than ranges?

Honestly, I've used the serebii IV calc and never had problems :|.

What's wrong with it? That it gives exact IVs with chances of being correct rather than ranges?
It is known for giving faulty IVs even at level 100. It was 10 points off for my Regice's speed when I checked it.

I would like to report itswezzybaby661 for having pokemon that break the 510 EV limit. I fought what he/she claims to be a relaxed swampert with EVs heavily invested in special defense. This in and of itself is a perfectly reasonable claim, but the fact that it took ~50% damage from a draco meteor from a specs timid latias with 252 special attack EVs is impossible, seeing as even with 252 HP/SDef and a relaxed nature pert takes a minimum of 95.79% damage from said attack. The swampert also outpaced my metagross, which hit 178 speed, which means that pert would have to have at least 172 EVs in speed. Swampert also did ~70% damage to latias with ice beam, which is reasonable, but only if ~252 EVs are invested in special attack, a +special attack nature, and choice specs attached, which it did not have. It also did 70%-80% damage to my metagross, which is only possible if ~252 EVs are invested in attack with a relaxed nature. He also D/Cd after a while while I was busy doing calcs (he knew this), and did not respond on AIM afterward when i asked him to enter a trade.

HTML:
datkiddavidfool (9:44:02 PM):    Hey I found you on smogon would you want to have a OU battle?
foiblesxiv (9:44:16 PM):    who are you?
datkiddavidfool (9:44:43 PM):    Someone who wants to battle?.. I told you on smogon
foiblesxiv (9:45:00 PM):    no, who are you on smogon
datkiddavidfool (9:45:37 PM):    Itsweezybaby661
foiblesxiv (9:45:49 PM):    I geuss sure
foiblesxiv (9:45:53 PM):    you challenge
foiblesxiv (9:45:58 PM):    name's foibles
datkiddavidfool (9:46:33 PM):    Fc?
foiblesxiv (9:46:45 PM):    oh you want a wifi battle
foiblesxiv (9:46:48 PM):    1 sec
datkiddavidfool (9:47:09 PM):    Kk
foiblesxiv (9:47:35 PM):    2106 4532 8390
foiblesxiv (9:47:54 PM):    yours?
datkiddavidfool (9:49:26 PM):    0002 0269 9088
foiblesxiv (9:50:10 PM):    I'm getting on now
datkiddavidfool (9:50:20 PM):    Ok then see you there
datkiddavidfool (9:50:25 PM):    :)
foiblesxiv (9:50:30 PM):    :-D
foiblesxiv (9:56:50 PM):    hold on a sec
datkiddavidfool (9:58:28 PM):    Lol
datkiddavidfool (9:58:33 PM):    Ok
foiblesxiv (9:59:01 PM):    dude
foiblesxiv (9:59:07 PM):    what's the EVs on pert
datkiddavidfool (9:59:09 PM):    Yup
datkiddavidfool (9:59:33 PM):    idk I got it in a trade
datkiddavidfool (9:59:42 PM):    It has some on Sp D
datkiddavidfool (9:59:51 PM):    I know that for sure
foiblesxiv (10:00:04 PM):    because it has ~252 atk EVs
foiblesxiv (10:00:16 PM):    92 or more speed  <--- NOTE: right here I did not know it was relaxed yet.
datkiddavidfool (10:03:55 PM):    Nvm <--- He D/Cs right here
datkiddavidfool (10:04:01 PM):    You lag
foiblesxiv (10:04:06 PM):    dude
foiblesxiv (10:04:18 PM):    what nature is pert
foiblesxiv (10:04:30 PM):    because i think he breaks the 252 EV limit
datkiddavidfool (10:04:46 PM):    Relaxed with Sp D
foiblesxiv (10:04:50 PM):    can you enter a trade right now?
foiblesxiv (10:05:47 PM):    hello?
datkiddavidfool signed off at 10:05:54 PM
Please note that I have yet to hear back from him, but I thought that I should file this report now while I still remember everything.

I would like to report a Tyranitar I noticed in someone's thread that has Dragon Dance as an egg move yet has Pursuit in the EVed version. As far as I know this is illegal. If I am wrong, I apologise.

I FINALLY finished it!The flawless Larvitar is finished!feast your eyes on this:

(female)
Adamant,UT
Egg moves:dragon dance
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/31

Ah,finally,after a year of breeding almost continuously,My completely legit flawless larvitar has arrived!Its UT,the evd forms will be coming soon,its completely nicknameable,has dragon dance,can be used for any ttar set,what more could i ask for?Oh yea,if your interested,just post,i can also ev train it for you any way you'd like.

The evd form is here and its ready to rip!

(female)adamant;level 100
EV's:176HP/252atk/80spe
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/31
-stone edge
-pursuit
-crunch
-aqua tail(coming soon)

As you can tell,this is evd for the choice band set,and is the result of the larvitar up above,and its awesome! You can ask for this,though it doesnt have aqua tail yet,but when it does,ill put aqua tail in bold so you'll know.If you prefer the UT larvitar,or want another ev spread,ill be happy to ev it for you the way you want,we'll work out the trade before i do it though.

More coming when later tonight!

He possibly just forgot to put it, I think you should contact him first? and If it is a hack...I basically have a pending with it. D=
He specificially said that he bred it with Dragon Dance so that you could "use any Tyranitar set with it" then he said that he EVed it for the Choice Band set and put Pursuit on it, I don't think it was a mistake.

I would like to report zdaman011, who actually reported someone above. He has been posting pokemon on his thread and redistributing them without redistributing rights.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
He specificially said that he bred it with Dragon Dance so that you could "use any Tyranitar set with it" then he said that he EVed it for the Choice Band set and put Pursuit on it, I don't think it was a mistake.
Hard to know since no one has the Pokemon and we have to give someone the benefit of the doubt since as far as I know the Pokemon was traded to no one.

I would like to report Sandman
He traded me an usaring that was hatched at october 16, 2009. I am very suspicious. Of course, i ahve to take consideration that his ds clock may be different, but who in the world would turn their clock a year ahead of time?
There are many reasons that a Pokemon could have a different date and all it takes is to change the date on the DS, so there is no issue here.

Like to report Speedjolteon. He posted in DMP he caught a flawless jolly gyarados. its just not possible so he's hacking.

Link
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1953305&postcount=3850
Not traded, so no issue.

I would like to report zdaman011, who actually reported someone above. He has been posting pokemon on his thread and redistributing them without redistributing rights.
Your Pokemon?

Please remember not to post here unless you are personally involved in the matter.

yes, a pokemon was his. i was at a relative's at the moment and i took it down as soon as i got home. he did not notify me at all of this problem, but latiosmaster did. i obviously took down all non-redis pokes so far that i am aware of, and will coontinue to do so to the trader's request. I had no knowledge that those were non-redis as they did not tell me that it was not

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
No one needs to tell you that things are not redistributable. Unless someone says that it is then assume that it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)