Mario Kart Wii - Request a Race thread

Ok, I got the game today and it's pretty fun, although I'm having some problems with mini turboing, but that may just solve itself later. My FC is in my sig, if you want to race.

Alright, I suppose I should add everyone, and in the mean time, Ghandi the race name is Chris, if thats what those names are for on the first post. Anyone want to race?

All fc's added, quite a list we've got.

Anyways if you have any friends that want to be on this list, feel free to add them.

:)

Is dead thread dead? Had this game for awhile now and I consider myself good. Anyone for a race?

1289-8907-3065 - mac

If this thread is dead, don't mind this then.

I'm resurrecting this thread in lieu of one of my friends losing horribly in mario kart wii to a girl who doesn't game much at all. I personally don't have the game but I would like to get up to speed as much as possible. I'm good at all the other mario kart games as far as knowing how to beat those who don't really know at they are doing (snaking, best characters, shortcuts...) but I've never really played wii except for a few races.

Basically any wii specific strategy tips would be good such as who is the fastest character, what control scheme yields the fastest times etc.

A good link would be great cause I couldn't find one but posting them in here would be great too.

It's not necessarily the fastest character, more or less the best kart to use, which is still more about preference about online. Wifi has a lot of different factors this time around, like items being pretty crazy.

If your going for fastest in time trials, that would be Funky Kong on the Flame Runner.

It's not necessarily the fastest character, more or less the best kart to use, which is still more about preference about online. Wifi has a lot of different factors this time around, like items being pretty crazy.

If your going for fastest in time trials, that would be Funky Kong on the Flame Runner.
Heh now the challenge has been extended to me and my friend vs these our 2 friends (non VG playing girls)

This is for local racing... a balanced kart would probably be good for my friend where as a speed based cart would probably be better for me.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A race in Mario Kart Wii. Why wasn't I invited?

Wii nickname: Borg
Mii name: Mr.Bob
Friend code: 2106-5684-4373

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)