JOSHAKA1'S SMEXY OFFENSIVE TEAM(excited) =P

My Lead

Metagross @occa berry
Adamant 252 attack 20speed 232hp
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Stealth Rock
Explosion

One of the best leads around. Can dominate most suicide leads(azelf) and own aerodactly. Meteor Mash gets azelf to 1 hp then bullet punch finishes him off b4 he tries anything dumb.(explosion) Stealth rock is the best move in the game, how could I forget it clears way for my sweepers to sweep so it makes it my most important move.

Scizor

Adamant @choice band
252 attack 248hp 10speed
Bullet punch
Pursuit
Super Power
U turn

MY favorite scout and physical sweeper. Band scizor with his awesome 591 attack technician stab bullet punch gets a hella ohkos literally. U turn is best to scout the opponent (starmie switch ins.) but it kills most of the threats aimed at latias and pursuit kills other latias that switch out on me, hoping they don’t carry hidden power fire in that case most don’t.

Salamence

Mild @ life orb
84 attack 216SpA 208Speed
Draco Meteor
Fire blast
Earthquake
Roost

MY first Mix sweeper would get a lot of sweeps, but here is the explination on the set. A variation on the more standard MixMence, this time making use of Salamence's balanced offensive stats and ridiculously high-powered STAB moves in Draco Meteor and Outrage. Earthquake and Fire Blast are obvious choices to combat Steel-types that resist Dragon attacks. Also , do I have to say this is the best wall breaker in the game?

Latias @leftovers

148 HP / 108 SpA / 252 Spe
timid
Calm Mind
Dragon pulse
Surf
Recover

Offensive latias with the defensive evs, This set is also simple wall anything that tries anything funny with lucario then cm a couple times and then start owning sum1 as simple as that.=]

Porygon2 @ Leftovers

252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpA
Bold
Discharge
Hp ground
Ice Beam
Recover

yep, Defensive on offensive you may think I have messed it up, but this is my countereer secret weapon thing of a mah gig tht counters no specs (BAN ME PLEASE) gyrados and mence check these damage calculations.

Salamence

-1 Life Orb Outrage: 40.38-47.7%
-1 Life Orb Brick Break: 33.88-40.11%
-1 Life Orb Dragon Claw: 27.1-31.98%

+1 -1 Life Orb Outrage: 60.98-71.82%
+1 -1 Life Orb Brick Break: 50.68-59.89%
+1 -1 Life Orb Dragon Claw: 40.38-47.7%

-1 Outrage: 31.17-36.86%
-1 Brick Break: 26.02-30.89%
-1 Dragon Claw: 20.86-24.66%
+1 -1 Outrage: 46.88-55.28%
+1 -1 Brick Break: 39.02-46.07%
+1 -1 Dragon Claw: 31.17-36.86%

Gyarados:

Bulky Gyarados:
-1 Waterfall: 17.89-21.14%
+1 -1 Waterfall: 26.56-31.44%

Offensive Gyarados:
-1 Life Orb Waterfall: 25.47-30.08%
+1 -1 Life Orb Waterfall: 38.21-45.26%
-1 Life Orb Aqua Tail: 29.00-34.15%
+1 -1 Life Orb Aqua Tail: 43.09-50.95%
Sexy eh?

Lucario @ life orb

126attack126spA252Speed,
naïve
Close Combat
Hp ice
Extreme Speed
Dark pulse

An novelty set of mine, mixcario it has nice coverage hp ice for mences cc for blissey dark pulse so im not walled by psychic types lucarios is like the best late game sweeper in the game and this mix set will clean up all teams that isn’t prepared for this beast

THAT’S MY TEAM

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hi,

looking at your team I've noticed that you may have problems with both Scizor and Lucario, especially the latter. Scizor can easily switch in on Latias and start weakening your Salamence with U-turn (or simply pursuit Latias to death); Lucario, instead, can easily set up a SD on a Scizor locked into pursuit or bullet punch, and then your only hope will be winning a possible speed tie with your own Lucario. Note that Salamence takes up to 60% from a +1 life orb'd ES from Lucario (and this is assuming a neutral nature - your Salamence takes up to 67% from the same ES), so SR and life orb may soon weaken it enough to bring it in ES kill range.
I believe that you should pack a counter, or at least a check, for those pokemons. I think that you could easily replace Latias with a bulky Gyarados or even a sleep talk one. Just for completeness, these are the sets:

Gyarados@leftovers
nature: adamant
EVs: 156 HP / 108 Atk / 100 Def / 144 Spe
-dragon dance
-waterfall
-taunt
-stone edge

or

Gyarados@leftovers
nature: impish
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
-dragon dance
-waterfall
-rest
-sleep talk

for the specificity of the EVs, take a look at the analysis. Gyarados still counters Infernape (barring stone edge variants), but gives you an insurance against both Scizor and Lucario (again, the only troublesome Lucario will be the rare stone edge variant).

About Salamence: definitely consider the "old mix-Mence" set. So, change the EV spread to: 80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe, and brick break over EQ. Brick break still 2hkos Heatran and Empoleon, but also 2hkos Blissey and ohkos TTar. The speed is enough to outspeed adamant Lucario, but if you need to outspeed Gyarados keep the 208 Spe EVs removing them from SpA. Also switch to a rash nature: intimidate allows Salamence to take physical hits reasonably well.

About Lucario: I believe that a classic SD Luke would be a more effective late game sweeper, if you really want to be covered again flyers, just give it stone edge (or ice punch, if you really fear Gliscor) over the standard crunch, so:

Lucario@life orb
nature: adamant/jolly
-swords dance
-close combat
-stone edge/ ice punch
-extremespeed

You'll only lose coverage against those annoying Rotom formes, but you won't ohko them with dark pulse anyway, so give it a try.

Good luck!

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lucario shouldn't have HP Ice when he's slower than Salamence and Flygon. You'll have to hit them on the switch in, and they won't switch in on Lucario. Agreeing with Haunter, use the standard SDLuke. However, use Crunch in place of Stone Edge/Ice Punch. This will still give you the coverage that Dark Pulse provides. Salamence and Flygon are OHKOed by +2 LO Extremespeed, and Salamence's SR weakness means Intimidate won't save it from a OHKO.

Your Salamence description says it has Outrage, but its moves say it has Roost. Replace Roost with Outrage (otherwise, Blissey walls you).

Don't replace Latias with Gyarados. Latias is irreplaceable. She is your only Infernape counter, and she is the only Pokemon on your team who can take Electric attacks, especially from Zapdos, as well as being the best at taking other special attacks. Replace Salamence with BulkGyara. Salamence is the most easily replaceable Pokemon, and removing other Pokemon creates severe problems. You do lose wall-breaking potential with this change, but Bulky-Gyara's Taunt helps to remedy this.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Well, Gyarados can usually counter Ape too. And both Salamence and Gyarados can usually switch into Infernape. Porygon can usually take electric attacks and, of course, completely stops Jolteon, the only possible problem would be Zapdos, as you stated. But P2 could handle it I suppose, and hp ice-less variants could be revenge killed by Mence. And again, a +2 life orb'd stone edge or ice punch from Lucario can OHKO defensive Zapdos, which are usually slow. Definitely Zapdos is a threat to consider, so yes, Gyarados in place of Salamence may also work.

i am going to change lucario to gyrados because i dont want to lose my wall breaker so i will make mence my late gme sweeper and mence will use roost because i did notice lucario and scizor problems.

Lost Latias MixApe destroys you the whole team, Lucario I would make it Sword Dance as suggested before me by Haunter. I would lift more the special defense of your Porygon2 that otherwise it would not hold up the hits of the special sweeper with Life Orb of your opponent. Outrage on Roost to Salamence.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i am going to change lucario to gyrados because i dont want to lose my wall breaker so i will make mence my late gme sweeper and mence will use roost because i did notice lucario and scizor problems.
I recommend against replacing Lucario with Gyarados, because of Tyranitar. Metagross tends to Explode (hence "Suicide lead"). Without Lucario, this would mean you have lost your only safe switch in to Tyranitar's and Rhyperior's Stone Edge. (Rhyperior tends to come out late game, increasing the chance that Metagross won't be around). Lucario x4 resists Stone Edge and Crunch. With Lucario checking Tyranitar, Latias has a much easier time setting up CM.

If you want to use Roost on Salamence, use the old Mixmence, as Haunter suggested, for reasons he already said. However, I do believe Gyarados' role is more important than that of Salamence. You already have Latias as a late game sweeper (and MixMence was never a late game sweeper)

If you really need a wallbreaker, you can try Specs Latias. With good prediction, you could Trick Specs onto Blissey and Skarmory, making them dead weight. Or otherwise, you could hit Hippowdon and Celebi with a strong Draco Meteor, or Surf depending on the opposing Pokemon. However, you need good prediction; without it, you won't help break the opposing team. Otherwise, you could consider HP Fire in place of Surf if Steel-types like Skarmory are causing you problems. None of this is necessary however. BulkyGyara's will help with dealing with walls, as well as using some of them as set up bait. I would also recommend Bounce on Gyara, so it doesn't get walled by Celebi (a combo resisted only by Empoleon and Lanturn excluding Ubers).

You can also use Toxic in place of HP Ground on Porygon2. The only real reason for HP Ground is Heatran. If it's holding a choice item, it'll swap out as soon as Porygon2 receives a Flash boost. Otherwise, Latias can handle Heatran. Other Pokemon that HP Ground would hit harder than Discharge and Ice Beam generally aren't the Pokemon Porygon2 wants to be paired against (Infernape, Lucario and Tyranitar to name a few). Toxic will help you against Stall teams. Walls like Swampert and Hippowdon hate being Poisoned, and Porgyon can outstall them with Toxic + Recover + Leftovers. Note that with this change, Sub Heatran becomes problematic, as it can lay status upon Latias when she comes in to counter it. If you make this change, don't use HP Fire on Latias.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)