Team Physicx

Reason behind My team name
Because it Is mostly Physical attackers and set ups. Also because my team has 3 pokemon who dance. there is a B boy ( break dancer ) whos name is physicx so it jst fits = )

Okay this is my First RMT so here it goes

I have been using this team for a while and it actually works very well It works just the way I wanted it to yay.

Aerodactyl Jolly ( pressure )
252 atk 252 spe 6 hp
Focus sash
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock
-Ice fang
-Aerial Ace

So here is my starter, Not exactly a SUICIDE lead but at times it becomes one. I usually stealth rock first unless I supsect a stealth rock or spikes or baton pass or whatever, in that case Taunt. After I stealth rock and Taunt I usually switch out to save for later. I gave it Ice fang because late game it can cover a lot and Aerial Ace for STAB. Focus Sash is for My GARUNTEED set up of at least a Taunt or Stealth rock. Pretty much Fastet Lead out there Unless I run into a scarfed lead which You dont ever see. ( well at least I dont ) Only thing that really gives me a hard time is Ninjask because I they protect from my taunt if they can then they baton pass before I taunt because of thier speed boost.

Skarmory Impish ( Sturdy )
176 Hp 64 Atk 252 Def 16 Spe
Leftovers
-Spikes
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Roar

This is my Star hero most of the time Also my Anti Scizor wall a lot of times. Usually After I set up with this I use her as a mega wall. Physical attackers who lack a decent fire or Thunder move usually switch out. On switch outs I either Roost to recover more Hp or I roar to make them switch again. Skarmory actually lasts a Very long Time because there isnt much that an take it down. If a Sp attacker comes out I switch out to my Sp def wall. If its a Physical attacker then Thunder punch and Fire punch are thier only option but whoop dee doo not much lol. Major threat to this is Mixvire Because flamethrower and its completly random and could be mistaken for a physical sweepvire.

Heatran Modest ( flash fire )
248 Hp 56 sp atk 204 SpD
Shed shell
- Rest
- Dark pulse
- Sleep talk
- Lava plume

Between this and skarmory my opponet usually gets walled out. Usually on predictions Ill switch this in because my opponet is going to bring in a special attacker on skarmory. Usually on this occasion they use either flame thrower or Thunder bolt. Neitehr one kills me and I wall them out and usually forcing them to switch. If they stay in I rest and sleep talk them( I only rest if my hp is 50% or below ) also this stops stuff like Paralyzing moves and Hypnosis making it my special conditions absorber. This is skarmorys best friend pretty much, the Sp def to skarmorys Def. Between this and Skarmory I wall out and can stall for a bit and force a switch out. Only real threat here is my opponet again has a good Mixed set pokemon who can crush me. Again electivire because the mix set can have Earthquake,Flamethrower and thunder punch, and cross chop or brick break.

Scizor Adamant ( technician )
252 atk 252 spe 6 hp
Choice Band
-Bullet punch
-X-scissor
-Brick break
-Pursuit

This is My mid game cleab up pokemon. I replaced Dragonite for this pokemon because dragonite couldnt clean up midgame like I wanted. With scizor I can usually just Bullet punch for a good amount of damage. The 252 SPE evs are so I dont have to rely On bullet punch for outspeeding my opponets pokemon. I Even though bullet punch as a good choice most of the time I like being able to use other attacks if I have to and know I can outspeed. I Am going to end up changing X scissor for U turn and Brick break for Super power since Ill be switching out and the Minus Stats wont be a big deal

Porygon-z Modest ( Download )
252 sp atk 252 spe 6 hp
Choice scarf
-Ice beam
-Thunder bolt
-Psychic
-tri beam

My sp attacker and Revenge killer. Since I lack a scarfer I decided " hey why not have a power ass Special attacker and a fast one at that ". So I made this pokemon super fast and super powerful. Thats why hes is modest so I reach 405 attack and with scarf I still outspeed anything without a scarf on. He works pretty mwell teh only problem is having a safe switch in for him. Unless I catch my opponet on a switch or set up then its very hard.

Lucario Adamant ( Inner Focus )
252 Attack 252 speed 6 Hp
Life Orb
-Swords Dance
-Crunch
-Extreme Speed
-Close Combat

This is my Finisher
So lucario comes in after ALL of the other pokemon because he is my late game sweeper. Sword dance plus Life orb means Im taking down whatever stands in my way. I knwo your thinking that a full Hp Def wall may stand but after being hit by Stealth rock and spikes its not gonna be at full HP now is it? ( sarcasm )This pokemon right here just comes in and SWEEPS whatever is left. I luckily dont have very many counters to him the Mian ones are Gliscor who I hate because it has EQ and doesnt get super effective damage from any of my attack and MIXVIRe because he has EQ also. But He usualyl cleans Up for me If Dragonite and Gallade fail to do so

THREATS
any form of mixed sweeper mid game because it may possibly take out my two wall.s

My Basic Strategy
1. Set up stealth Rock
2. Set up spikes
3. Wall out with skarmory and heatran
4. Force switch outs or Ko pokemon
5. Use Gallade and Dragonite to hit more and possible KO
6. Lucario comes in and saves the day.

Below ill post what pokemon I may switch with what in the future and if it seems like a good Idea

Pokemon I want to consider adding in

Mixvire Naive
80 atk 252 Sp atk 176 Speed
Expert Belt
-Thunder Bolt
-FlameThrower/Fire punch
-Hidden power ice/grass
-Cross chop

This would be my Mix sweeper to get through walls who would other wise give me a very hard time. Take down other Skarmorys,Blisseys,Bulkdos and Metagross. Swampert would screw him over without HP grass which is why Im considering it more. The only type coverage I would lose if I didnt have Hp ice is dragon really. Possible Gallade replacement

Standard Gengar Timid
252 Sp atk 252 spe 4 def
Life orb/Focus sash
-Shadow ball
-thunder bolt
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power fire/Explosion

A more Dedicated Sp attacker because I have enough Physical. Im probably going for focus sash because I can take a big hit and hopefully hit for one mroe attack. Im mostly going to go for explosion because focus sash gives me one more attacl. The only thing that can stop this really is something with bullet punch whish is Scizor who id switch out to Skarmory for. I see him as being a good team member. Possibly Dragonite Replacement

I would give Choice Scarf to Heatran, seeing how your team is structured Infernape and Lucario they do you very bad, giving Choice Scarf to Heatran you can slightly resolve this problem.

well if I scarf heatran then Id have to change up his Moves and EV spread. It is a modest Heatran so I may try it but then I lose my Sp def wall and staller.

Uh... if your using a dragon dance set on dragonite salamence pulls it off way better with higher speed and attack (only by a little) the only reason why you would use dragonite over salamence is when your using superpower or it's defensive/supporting capabilities (neither of which are used). Salamence could also serve as a special, physical, or mix sweeper.

Hmm I will consider putting in a mixmance.

And I got it from google what are you gonna report me now ? ( sarcasm )
Unless your the creator dont ask questions.

back on topic so yeah mixmance looks like a good candidate for my team actually.

Please don't be a prick because I asked a simple question, I was just wondering because the creator of the sprite your using visits the same forum I do.

For Gallade I don't think your going to have enough time to set up SD because of how frail he is, try choice band?

I feel as if gallade and lucario are fullfilling the same role, as you said this lacks speciel offense...pherhaps a nasty plot ape? Or even something like specs porygon-z to brake holes in the opponet early game.

I know gallade is most likely going to be dropped for Gengar, and Dragonite for salamance. That gives me some nice SP atk pokemon and Mixmance still has some physical stuff.
Um I do know I am going to drop Dragonite for Salamance as off it does a much better job but Im having a hard time deciding what to replace for gallade. Mixape seems nice and an early game breaker would be awesome.

So what should I replace what for what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)