Team Trials II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, I'm quite amused at the fact they don't even consider us a threat Phil lol. Predictions don't matter, we'll just give show them the results ^_^. GL Pana.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haha Predictions count for nothing once the games actually get played. So neither side should take it too personally. I have nothing but respect for Hector and Lady Bug, and I think I've heard of SilentEcho a few times. That being said, I think our team has an excellent shot to beat them, so we'll see how it all turns out in the end! :P

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Sorry reach and panamaxis :(

I lost 2-0

God damnit if i just kept my Scarf Garchomp instead of changing it, i could have won. I wont listen to you ever again!

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won vs Rey in a gg. I forgot to save the log, but a lot of people were watching, so I don't really think it matters.

Still trying to arrange a time with goofball, he hasn't PMed me back.

Earlier on in round 1, I wasn't ready to play, but later on we just had problems getting in touch. just letting everyone know.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Mixape, mixmence... tons of Trick special attackers... I wouldn't have stood a chance with stall. Would have won at the end if my Pokemon was a +speed nature, but it wasn't. gg

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just to let Sasu know, my comp is broken and I will not be able to play until it is fixed.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I spoke to several members on both sides of the Mister Militia/goofball battle. They were all okay with a coin flip since it's gone on way too long. Team Who Gives a Fuck has to use the same tiers since it's gone past the deadline.

Mixape, mixmence... tons of Trick special attackers... I wouldn't have stood a chance with stall. Would have won at the end if my Pokemon was a +speed nature, but it wasn't. gg
Oh boy this is no good. I won vs 0GBallin. It's all up to Zak91 now. :naughty:

Edit/ send my log.

Oh boy this is no good. I won vs 0GBallin. It's all up to Zak91 now. :naughty:

Edit/ send my log.
confirming, gg. Got outplayed for the most part, and it didnt help that my team wasnt too good of a matchup for his =/. GG though - Looks like its up to Atticus in ubers, gl both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)