Spectrum Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm taking over the tourney due to previous host not being capable according to justin so =p to those who already won there 3rd round matches your wins will still count

Remember, 1 poke from each catagory is allowed uber - nu and a last slot is then used by a pre-evo poke.

TOURNEY RULES PLEASE READ!!!!

Pairings

Winners Bracket:

Winner's bracket first:

Mekkah
vs.
Raikou21

Aeroblacktyl
vs.
Flub

Groudon80
vs.
Roy

Hipno
vs.
Veteran in Love

Losers Bracket:

Picollo
vs.
0mastar

Thecrazylazyguy
vs.
Jackal

180.Roger
vs.
vulcan fury

rluar2
vs.
syberia

Cloud
vs.
The Communist Plant

GaviaO
vs.
Freaktron

Chicken
vs.
Mizuno

ok i hope that is everything sorted out, if i have missed someone out please inform me and i will look over the round 2 results to see if you are correct.

PM your opponents and get your battles done ASAP

Thank you =)

EDIT: i will give you two weeks to do your battles so cut off is the 11th of june, and i will judge who won by who was more active...which i can only base on if you post in this topic saying you've sent your opponent a pm. =)

It'd be interesting if how my opponent would get the activity over me when he was the previous host who's been f'ing up. Interesting indeed. Now to wait for him..dundundun.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Begin Turn #34
Borderline used Extremespeed!
(33% damage)
Charizard fainted!

End Battle! WetLilHottie4u wins!
Score: 5 to 0
rlaur2: gg

Looks like I'll be advancing to Round 4.

yeah, i haven't been on smogon much...i've been on PokeRealm a lot more. If you're on now, we can get this done then.

edit-sorry for the inconvenience, I was kicked off the computer by my brother just after I sent the PM. I'm editing this post from my attic, where the computer is slow as hell and the room is warm as fuck. So if i'm not on soon, I can blame my brother for that shit.

edit 2-nevermind, I won 2-0 in a really haxy match.

Meh, I sent roger my times, but i usually see him around the saturday tour so I *could* find him there, I'll keep looking though.

edit: roger still hasn't replied, nothing much i can do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)