The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mispredicted, FB miss, bad move at the end, d/c, replaying 4 times... what a match lol, Loki won... =/ gg loki, and thanks for being a good sport =D

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I loll'd

Metang with can't play until the 22 for whatever reason.=[

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have lost in a <Blank> vs <Blank> mirror match struggle war lmfao :D

gg twash haha

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, Phetto, I was looking for you for much of the night last night on Shoddy and never saw you. I'll be free most of the day tomorrow, but hardly at all today.

I'll start taking battles after Sunday...been really busy this week with work and other irl stuff.

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
I'll be leaving for a week this saturday, so if you guys don't want to wait until I get back home I'll play this friday.

In other news, Europe got this. :)

In NY, what's the smogon username of omni and dawnbringer ? i need to pm them and they hadn't post on this thread si i don't know their names ^^
Thanks for answer, and i'll play atticus next week because of his exam this week =p

A sort of prediction :p

Sao Pablo: Blue Kirby, Silvah
Denver: dunno
Sydney: .Baris, SoT
Dublin: Lonelyness, Aeroblacktyl
Marseilles: dunno
Montreal: Eo Ut Mortus, Junior
Toronto: Phetto (lol), Obi
Berlin: MS, Kevin Garrett
Tokyo: Jackal Duskie
Lisbon: DarkSector, SlientEcho
Munich: august, Carlito
Boston: Mind, Havak
London: dunno
St. Lous: Sapientia, Cremo
Seattle: husk, animenagai
San Juan: Matty, twash
Amsterdam: PurpleWeezing, goofball
Los Angeles: dunno
New York: dunno
Miami: Hipmonlee, FM
Paris: Taylor, Ahren
New Delhi: Loki, JabbaTheGriffin
Milano: dunno
Phoenix: Brian_McCann, Ace Matador
Brooklyn: Earthworm, Legacy Raider
Rome: This will be so close imo
Houston: skarm, Sarenji
Wellington: Twist of Fate, kd 24

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
In NY, what's the smogon username of omni and dawnbringer ? i need to pm them and they hadn't post on this thread si i don't know their names ^^
Thanks for answer, and i'll play atticus next week because of his exam this week =p

omni and DawnBringer. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)