The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Beat locopoke 4-0, got some hax, don't think it really mattered in the end though. gg man.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
7-3 west, good job guys. n________n

dumb TAY needs to start battling.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat Sarenji 3-0 in a match that consisted of some good predictions on both sides, but a CH for me made it much more lobsided than it should have been.

the blow of halladay, downs, and janssen being put on the dl has been softened by Canada being 5-0 in the world cup.

No need to go show us how much of an ego-maniac you can be.Just take you wins and move on like the rest of us.
lol

It's not like this. Do you think it's a good idea posting a message that meant "lol ipl you lost against a sucking italian be serious now" (that's what EVERYONE thinks)?

gl for your tourney

Beat jira in a match 1-0 that should have been easier, but def drops, misses, crits all stopped that. Still, gg jira and our group is finished, Shiv.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I keep PMing Kevin Garrett on shoddy but I have the feeling that he is afk -_-. I'm itching to get my match done so mosh, PM me and get in contact :).

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Beat DarkLucario 2-0. I really killed him midgame with <pokemon>, and whilst he didn't play badly at all really, it was too big of a hole to come back with. No significant hax was good too :).

gg bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)