The Wyoming Tournament Round 1! (So I lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Despite Shiv pulling out a hacked Shiny Arceus in the second match I won the first two matches and thus win the series 2-0.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
you getting an eq forretress and then a stab rock slide regirock in the next game, neither of which i could hit was pretty much game over lol.

hilarious thing is that if they were in opposite games, i could've hit them i had ice beam in the forretress game and flamethrower/fire blast in the regirock game.

fun anyway, gg!

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
you getting an eq forretress and then a stab rock slide regirock in the next game, neither of which i could hit was pretty much game over lol.

hilarious thing is that if they were in opposite games, i could've hit them i had ice beam in the forretress game and flamethrower/fire blast in the regirock game.

fun anyway, gg!
Hey, at least you didn't have Aero_Zeppelin's luck.

Match 1: He wins 1-0, his Groudon v my Nidoking (who was at 8%)
Match 2: He gets a Palkia, and I cry.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beat brksocsc 2-0 gg
Our battle showed the power of Shadow Ball/Roost Honchkrow, Rock Slide/Harden/Zen Headbutt Claydol and Thunderbolt Girafarig

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Beat brksocsc 2-0 gg
Our battle showed the power of Shadow Ball/Roost Honchkrow, Rock Slide/Harden/Zen Headbutt Claydol and Thunderbolt Girafarig
I'm posting to verify this result. I lost 0-2. I had an epically terrible arceus and several flying type pokemon with shuca berries, but I'm not bitching about luck.

PS: I had no stab moves on all pokemon including that normal areceus. Actually I had one, but it was future sight on a choice banded pokemon.

Me and rewindman were all set to battle, but when we accept each others challenges, the battle window won't come up.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found it.

Won 2-0 (Didn't play the third), I have the logs but they're really boring though.

Edit: Sending the logs anyway.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
For all the people having problems.

First of all, make sure one of you haves a "loaded" team (the one who will be challenged). For Example, when you get challenged, your team appears in the window without need of searching for it.

Once you got that done, the guy who will send the challenge, dont click "random battle" until he has loaded a team (this time with the "search for team" thing). Once you loaded a team, click random battle, and the team should disappear as always. Send a challenge to the guy whos team is in auto-load and wait for him to click accept.

This should work, thats how TAY and me did ours after like 15 tries.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
also, i got my vengeance by beating skarm 2-0 in our best of 3 rby cc games!
Yeah okay then who beat you in the *real* RBY matches >=(

Kakuna and Metapod on the same random team in RBY makes me sad.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Should have my match in Sunday...

Staryu is broken. Hydro Pump / Thunder / Bubblebeam / something else is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)