Maclicious drawings (Warning: *will* cause seizures)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Macle your drawings are amazing.

#1 fan of them here

(You really need to post that Infernape, its great lol)

Altair

just who is the coon?
Haha macle those are fucking amazing. :D

Though you probably should post the Alakazam here, its probably my favorite.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Macle, I think my favorite thing about all of your drawings are the teeth. Even the Pokemon that one would usually think are "cute" still sport big razor triangle teeth. The gives them all a certain something.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even though they aren't the most beautiful in terms of artistic technique, I love them all the same. They do seem to have a unique style to them. These are some really cool drawings, macle. You should keep practicing.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Even though they aren't the most beautiful in terms of artistic technique, I love them all the same. They do seem to have a unique style to them. These are some really cool drawings, macle. You should keep practicing.
What he said.

When I saw the title of the thread I was like !!!!#!!!MAAAAAAAAAACLLLLE!!!!!!!!
The Swampert if very suave, I like it. Draw me a Stantler, if you will. 5stars

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
without a doubt ditto would be the shit, and thus without a doubt, would get anybody to sleep with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)