Reclaiming the Fundamentals R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 3-0 to Atlas in an incredibly haxy battle.

gg.

Edit: Oh fuck, I forgot to save the log. Hope you got it, Atlas. :[

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
ya i did. but really, i thought i was done for after you double flinched my tangela. luckily you werent fast enough the next turn tho.

Sent a PM to MagusII but havent gotten a response. Its also been since May 7th since he was last seen posting here and I have no idea what he goes by on NB.

posting to say that it is really dificult to see redwall cause i only saw him once and i have to say that i'm the next two weeks(starting at sunday) away cause of holidays and i thought we wouldn't drive away =(

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm assuming we aren't getting subbed in if our opponent didn't even show up?

Cole hasn't been here for weeks

my opponnent and i had set up a battle at 4:30 PM EDT today by a series of PMs, but he didnt show. Will be on for tonight, most of tomorow and part of Sunday

EDIT: omer, if you go by a differant name on NB please let me kno

Iv recived Sts PM, but i haven't been able to get a respond from him. Im still waiting for his reply so we could set up a time for the match.

Give Ghost chill the win. I don't have much time this week, haven't had any last week, and meh...

Anyway, I hope you don't sub me out, because from the week after this on, I'll have time.

Hopefully i can meet up with Roy at the tour tonight

edit: I just talked to Roy on IRC and we will battle right after he reboots his comp (in the next 5 minutes)

edit2: roy still hasnt logged on NB, going back to my previous plan to meet him at the tour

Roy wasnt at the tour last night, so i dont know if we will be able to get our battle done. Im gone from about noon till 4 pm edt today, but other than that, ill be on my comp.

sorry man my internet was down all yesterday... its been acting skitzo for a while... I'm on nb as akaean because this is my moms computer. I'll try to get on tonight aite ol chap. though I have some family birthday party shitstorm today... I should be able to be online at say uhh... 10-midnightish

just talked to Roy on IRC, and he has forfeited because his NB isnt working. my computer crashed before i could save the conversation, so youll have to ask him if you dont beleive me.

Ok, since there are still a good amount of battles left and I'm currently too busy to sift through this stuff since I'm on a business trip, I will extend to this Saturday, the 10th of June.

In the meantime, if you're in a situation where you have an opponent who never signs on, please send them a PM again indicating your desire to battle as well as sending me a PM with information about their (lack of) activity. In the PM, give me their forum nick and Netbattle nick if you have it, their last forum activity, and I will also try to check their recent Netbattle usage. If at the end of the week it is clear you are making and attempt and your opponent is not, it will be an easy decision for me to make.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I had completely forgotten about this.

Sorry about being late Fish... lesm and I had our battle today.. I managed to pull out a 2-0 win a pretty hax free game that could have gone either way. Double Team was used exactly once and wasn't a deciding factor at all.

Wow, was this ever a reminder as to why I gave up on my tourney site years ago.

In the next few days I'm gonna go DQ crazy. It's gonna be pretty messy too, cause in some cases opponents have both been in contact with me about their intent to battle but have been having trouble setting a time, while other cases neither competitor has made any sort of attempt.

You have from now until the time I post my next message to do something. That will be either tomorrow or the following day. Shoot me a PM if you haven't already if you're actually reading this and give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)