Type Reduction Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was battling Clifford and the score was 5-5, but the battle had been going for a while and I had just broke his Baton Pass chain when he left the room, as well as leaving the server. I'll try and talk to him later if he gets on, but I have to go soon and he's going on a trip.

Is this like a D/C or whatever?

I was battling Clifford and the score was 5-5, but the battle had been going for a while and I had just broke his Baton Pass chain when he left the room, as well as leaving the server. I'll try and talk to him later if he gets on, but I have to go soon and he's going on a trip.

Is this like a D/C or whatever?
Well, if he did that on purpose (which he might've since you broke his BP chain), then he should be disqualified, but if he d/c, then I guess you'll have to rebattle him.

Won 3-0 against Beef 2.0. Alright game for a while, but a T-bolt crit on his Mence gave me the upper hand. I'll send a log later if you want, Fuzznip.

Sent log.

Well, if he did that on purpose (which he might've since you broke his BP chain), then he should be disqualified, but if he d/c, then I guess you'll have to rebattle him.
I'll rebattle unless he says it was intentional. He had to leave like that day so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)