The Late Night Tournament: Season Finals [Won by Duskie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to Duskie, winner of Season 1 of the Late Night Tournament (and also to Hector who must now kick himself).

I know a lot of people were confused when the Late Night Tournament thread suddenly disappeared...I take full responsibility for that. I meant to post this thread earlier but my schoolwork was getting heavy; I am posting it now that I have just completed my finals. Soooooo...

Welcome to the Late Night Tournament Finals!

The finals of the LNT will be an 8-player single elimination tournament among the players with the highest point totals. There will be a different theme each round.

The theme for round three is GSC was boring anyway
  • Pokemon whose names start with G, S, or C are not allowed.
Here are the pairings for Round 1 (Deforestation):
  1. Philip7086 vs Duskie
  2. Lady Bug vs Warthog
  3. HECTORtu vs ReyScarface
  4. Arin vs reachzero
Here Here are the pairings for Round 2 (Weathering Heights):
  1. HECTORtu vs reachzero
  2. Lady Bug vs Duskie
Here Here are the pairings for the Finals (GSC was boring anyway)
  1. Duskie vs reachzero
and the Third Place match (same theme)
  1. HECTORtu vs Lady Bug
And the prizes, courtesy of Matty:
Prize for the Winner
-1st winner will receive a Custom Title of their choosing along with the choice to change matty's Signature to whatever their choosing (Smogon appropriate)
- 2nd Place gets to kick matty in the groin.... err off Shoddy; I can already hear you all bitching at me right now "oh matty, what an awful prize". Ya? Well suck it up
-3rd Place gets to kick HECTORtu off Shoddy. I like this prize
Just so everyone knows: the Late Night Tournament is not gone forever! I plan to revive it after the current Smogon Tour ends, this time with a better sense of how long it will last. I hope everyone enjoyed playing in the Late Night Tournaments; I had a lot of fun making the themes and putting them on. Good luck to all the finalists!

For anyone interested: The Old LNT Site

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would also like to draw everyone's attention to the old LNT site. Here I have archived all of the old themes, and I have listed possible themes for future tournaments. The site is pretty basic right now, but the information is there should you want it.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ruh roh............ alright Duskie. I'm sure you'll get a hold of me haha.

GG to Reach too

Also, Lady Bug, you mind throwing your match just so that I can random kick Hector whenever I want? :D

... Wait fuck it, I can do that anytime I want ...

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NO ToF. Attention all Shoddy Mods! You now have permission to kick HECTORtu at any time you deem. That is all

P.S. Duskie's "addition" is just gonna be my custom title unless he realllly wants it as my signature

-Admin matty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)