HGSS Megaspeculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there were those pens for the last movie. I'm just saying that we shouldn't try too hard to see new Pokemon on the first two, but that last one is still a hard call.

Those things on the last one kind of look like Raichu's ears, but they aren't really the same. Might be a Screwed-up-eared Raichu. It might not even be a part of a Pokemon, but just swooshes or something.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You can pretty clearly see Pikachu's ears in the top right of keychain 2 and its tail on the left side. Raichu's ears also match up perfectly with keychain #3. I'm pretty sure the keychains are just Arceus / Pikachu / Raichu.

Lugia and Ho-Oh are obtainable (Colosseum and XD).
Why would you respond to a post that's nearly two months old?

Although on that topic, that's one of the big things I'm looking forward to. It's like IMPOSSIBLE to get a good Colosseum Ho-oh and I have no way of getting to the islands in FR/LG/E for it.

On a more recent topic, middle keychain is most definitely Pikachu.

I'd say that's Pichu in the bottom left of the one with Pikachu; no way is Pikachu's body that long :P The upper protrusion at the left is also pointed, like Pichu's ear. I guess it could be Pika's tail, though...

I'm curious about why Pokemon Sunday stopped the video of the egg hatching and then saying "it's worth the wait".

Level 1 Palkia/Dialga/Giratina is NOT worth the wait.

As for the keychains I'm going with Arceus/Pikachu/Raichu. The latter two maybe evolutions of the NE Pichu.

Although I'm fairly certain that the last one is Raichu, I thought I'd give another possible outcome that I just saw recently:
or

The "ears" could be antennae, but like I said. I think its Raichu.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm curious about why Pokemon Sunday stopped the video of the egg hatching and then saying "it's worth the wait".

Level 1 Palkia/Dialga/Giratina is NOT worth the wait.

As for the keychains I'm going with Arceus/Pikachu/Raichu. The latter two maybe evolutions of the NE Pichu.
I bet two pokédollars these keychains are new baby forms, one for Dialga, other for Palkia and a third one for Giratina.

Just wait.

I bet two pokédollars these keychains are new baby forms, one for Dialga, other for Palkia and a third one for Giratina.

Just wait.
heh i could believe this thanks to the recent pokemon sunday. It didnt show any new hg/ss info yet it showed the arceus scene and where gold gets to pick one of the 3 sinnoh dragons (which was confirmed btw) and as he selects one an egg comes onscreen hatching.it then cuts off when its about to burst out of the egg

Why wouldnt they show what the egg hatches into if we already know the three choices?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Now that would just be overkill, lol. pretty soon every game is just going to include only these Pokemon:

Starters
Useless Normal Pokemon
Normal/Flying Pokemon
Pikachu
Six bagillion legends

Frankly, I'd like to see more creativity in the mechanics of the game over more legends or pseudo-legends. 20 new abilities>100 new Pokemon imho.

Baby form of Palkia would be funny looking, then again, all of them would. What do you mean by "baby" form, anyways? Like, Phione to Manaphy, or perhaps some small, bubbly-eyed creature. lmao

I agree with Xia. Maybe some cool evos for 2nd gen pokes(Steelix needs more attack + Intimidate - 60 defense). 20 abilities is a bit overkill, maybe 10.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Baby form of Palkia would be funny looking, then again, all of them would. What do you mean by "baby" form, anyways? Like, Phione to Manaphy, or perhaps some small, bubbly-eyed creature. lmao
Either one, but being able to "evolve" to their true forms later, unlike Phione and Manaphy.

Just imagine, a watered-down Palkia being allowed in OU... And not named Kingdra?

Either one, but being able to "evolve" to their true forms later, unlike Phione and Manaphy.

Just imagine, a watered-down Palkia being allowed in OU... And not named Kingdra?
That was my first thought when you mentioned the possibility, actually :]

Can't say I'd be thrilled about 3 MORE dragon-types in OU, but... still. Might be cool for a while.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Perhaps they will be alternate formes of the legends? I'd assume that the hero would have to find an orb or whatever throughout their quest that makes no sense, and it end up being for that egg.

Or mabye the egg is that mysterious white rock in Hoenn that chick in DPPt (iirc) was talking about.

Just wait.
I too thought of this, but I dunno, I don't see it happening. Arceus created Dialga and Palkia, the two building blocks of the Pokeverse. Not two baby dragons that beat up Pidgeys until they evolved into Pokegods.

I too thought of this, but I dunno, I don't see it happening. Arceus created Dialga and Palkia, the two building blocks of the Pokeverse. Not two baby dragons that beat up Pidgeys until they evolved into Pokegods.
Well, technically Arceus is creating them (not summoning them) so I'm sure it was something to do with giving the trainer power that's manageable / whatever. I guess they'd be the primordial pokemon lol.

What would a baby of those 3 look like? Would it be a 'baby' in the sense of Smoochum / Pichu / etc or just a pre-evo that's slightly weaker (Dragon/Steel in OU o:).

Well, technically Arceus is creating them (not summoning them) so I'm sure it was something to do with giving the trainer power that's manageable / whatever. I guess they'd be the primordial pokemon lol.

What would a baby of those 3 look like? Would it be a 'baby' in the sense of Smoochum / Pichu / etc or just a pre-evo that's slightly weaker (Dragon/Steel in OU o:).
I don't think Arceus will be concerned about power; the trainer has an Arceus following them around for crying out loud. Pokeballs reduce a legends power greatly anyway, which was the reason Cyrus didn't care to use the Master Ball on Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

If Dragon trio pre-evos do happen, GameFreak has some s'plaining to do D:<

I thought they'd explained that one already.
What was that white rock in RSE at the space center for anyway? Jirachi?

And am I the only one who thinks you've all been fucked in the head or something? Baby forms of diagla, palkia, and girantina? It's gonna be new forms-ho-oh alternate, lugia alternate, and celebi alternate. (celebi alternate will end up being uber, and after months and months of back and forth testing, ho-oh alternate will be OU. Lugia alt will be the premier Uber sweeper).

That would be cool. I dunno about a watered-down Palkia in OU, it seems that is what Kingdra already is. Even if you gave the baby 80 / 90 / 80 / 100 / 90 / 90, it seems that Kingdra's ability to become faster in the rain would be worth it. STAB Spacial Rend, on the other hand, would be awesome. Baby Dialga would be sweet for rocks + Draco Meteor + paralysis. I don't want to theorymon anymore than that as I may/might get an infraction if I continue.

What was that white rock in RSE at the space center for anyway? Jirachi?

And am I the only one who thinks you've all been fucked in the head or something? Baby forms of diagla, palkia, and girantina? It's gonna be new forms-ho-oh alternate, lugia alternate, and celebi alternate. (celebi alternate will end up being uber, and after months and months of back and forth testing, ho-oh alternate will be OU. Lugia alt will be the premier Uber sweeper).
Right, because when Arceus gives you a choice between Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, you instead receive Ho-Oh alt. forme, Lugia alt. forme or Celebi alt. forme.

lol ubers its confirmed that arceus gives you the choice of the 3 sinnoh dragons, we're just considering the unlikely possibility of prevos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)