The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Metang With sort of disappeared or we jsut suck at contacting one another

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks to LonelyNess, UK has shown why we're definitely #1. You guys don't stand a chance :/.

No ToF...UK are the best in both skill and Pokémonning people. Obviously only the former was needed against you. :D

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
if anyone has goof's phone no, could they text him to find out if he's gonna be available to play?

thanks a lot!

This thread is getting greater every day

lol amazing comeback for team south, gj guys

We can still do it teammates, let's try to win everything we can!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Thanks for that awesome spreadsheet, LN!

Well, it looks like the West has a lot to gain in very little matches, some might say this means we are under a lot of pressure, but I say team west makes love to pressure.

According to Silvah's profile, he hasn't been online since June 19th. I send him a PM a few days ago, but obviously, have not received a response. I will make sure to battle him if next time he logs on if I manage to find him.

Yes, I saw him last time two weeks ago. I'll try to somehow contact him and make him battle, sorry for this :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)