The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spreadsheet is now sorted by Min Pts, which is the most important column. Additionally I added a Ranking column for Min Pts and Max Pts which also shows the Range.

If you have a lower range and you're ranked high that is good while if you have a low range and a low rank that is bad!

(US East is doing bad, US Metro and UK are doing good!)

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
My spreadsheet is now sorted by Min Pts, which is the most important column. Additionally I added a Ranking column for Min Pts and Max Pts which also shows the Range.

If you have a lower range and you're ranked high that is good while if you have a low range and a low rank that is bad!

(US East is doing bad, US Metro and UK are doing good!)
nice work :pimp:

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I guess that's what you get for playing drunk! And if you weren't drunk, you were doing Canada Day completely wrong.

I played against Sapientia (very nice battle man). But there was a problem. I was winning 6-2 but when my Rotom died i clicked to switch in Bronzong but it didn't work and the countdown kept going till 0 seconds. (sorry for my bad english)
I have the log of the battle if you want..

I don't think it was decided yet, but whatever
Yeah, ok but i had Tentacruel scarfed (thanks to your Trick) that could outspeed and defeat your ground pokemon with surf as soon as your other one (poisoned) had died..
Anyway is not up to me the decision..

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
But the other one doesn't die that fast as it also has recover and if all of your 5 pokemon die I win :)
But let's stop this pointless discussion, Shiv will decide what he wants

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn, must've just missed AR on Shoddy, got told he was on but apparently at work now, I'll try again later.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I played against Sapientia (very nice battle man). But there was a problem. I was winning 6-2 but when my Rotom died i clicked to switch in Bronzong but it didn't work and the countdown kept going till 0 seconds. (sorry for my bad english)
I have the log of the battle if you want..
To be quite honest, if the score of the match was 5-2 at the time that this happened, I find it hard to believe that Sapientia still had a chance to win, but obviously it's not my decision and I didn't see the log. Anyway, I've sent Rurushu a couple of PM's but I haven't seen him anywhere nor has he responded to my messages.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've sent 2 pms to pi face for this past month or so with no replies, although I have talked to him once on shoddy weeks ago to set up a time. He hasn't replied since, nor have I seen him on Shoddy. It's probably just conflicted time zones (hopefully), so I'll see what's up.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I beat Myssii which ends my round robin stage with a lackluster 1-2 record, sorry canadians, I really feel I could have finished 2-1 but the omni match was kind out of my control =/

anywho gg Myssii and all my other opponents

Lol time for a comeback? Let's do that guys!

Huh, in the "standings" page you assigned us one exceeding victory. Now we've got three victories, four if you decide to give Cremo the victory against Sapientia.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
some things to note.

I read the log, and decided that Cremo was a clear favourite. He is awarded the win.

goofball has had long enough, and in his absence Shiv will take over as captain. goofball is being subbed out for this round, and will be replaced by Indra aka Light-Kun.

also, there are FOUR days left to battle. I really loved the action the first two weeks, but these past few days have been a little slow, and although there have been so many battles done already, something I am very proud of you guys for, several remain, and if we are gonna have everything run as fairly as possible, we are gonna need them done. PM your opponent, get it done.

im not sure about that error carlito i will do an error check right now.

canada is awesome, and i love skarm <3

that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)