The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Asia is going to get WC Win no.3... watch out!

On a side note, what happened to Goofball?

Ok, here's the situation about the battles which team Italy still has to do. We all sent the PMs to contact the opponents, but lot of us haven't received any reply yet =|

-Metang With sent a mp to Baris about one week ago. He logged in today, but he didn't send any reply. Probably it's because a victory won't help team Germany, but we need that battle! :/
-same situation for Obi: Phetto contacted him lots of days ago, and even if he logged in today and was online in the last two weeks he doesn't want to reply
-Gotensan disappeared: both Dark Sector and Rag contacted him, but no way to find him. He was online last time three days ago.
-Cremo and AR are going to battle tonight.
-Ahren and Dormin are going to battle tonight too.
-T-ROX tried to do his battles early because he had to prepare an exam which was last thursday, but he only battled against Panamaxis. He PMed VIL and zerowing after his exam: both were online today and both are ignoring him.
-Silver and Flashstorm1 tried to find the right time for the battle. Silver saw Flashstorm1 online yesterday night (which is the night between Saturday and Sunday) at 1 o'clock and tried to contact him until 3.30 in the night: as I understood, Flashstorm1 asked Silver to login again "later", then he told that probably he couldn't be online Sunday so probably they're not going to battle. I'll ask Silver to post the PMs if needed.

Well, in these six battle which probably we're not going to do because we can't find our opponents we could potentially get a +17 and pass the turn even if Ahren and Cremo lose tonight. That's not really fair, actually =\

won against jimbo

managed to pull at least 1 win sigh..
completely blew my matches against zak and phyres though, should've prepared different for those matches.. sorry team

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Heh good stuff Rojo, we need all the wins we can get right now. And since it appears Gotensan has completely vanished I'd like to request a sub in his place. I don't want to go through this round with only two matches on my record.

Flashstorm1, please read my mp >_> now both of us are online, come on smogon server please. I've been waiting two hours and a half for your reply yesterday, I'd like you to stop avoiding me. I have to go in twenty minutes, so answer quickly please. I have been waiting for too long.

Won my last battle vs ripchord, gg

Is it definetly sure that germany can't continue, even if sapientia and cremo do a rematch?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sweet.

I think that makes us the first team to finish our matches!

[edit] - also binabik, reply to your pm about wyoming tournament.

Have a nice day.

-T-ROX tried to do his battles early because he had to prepare an exam which was last thursday, but he only battled against Panamaxis. He PMed VIL and zerowing after his exam: both were online today and both are ignoring him.
\

ok you can stop peddling around your bullshit, trying to put this all on me, I've done my part, a game takes what, 5 minutes

so tell your boy that coming on at 5 AM to 5:10 AM in US Time doesn't really count as "being around"

lol ^

You've done your part... What did you exactly do? 5 am to 5:10 am in US Time is a perfect time to check the inbox folder, did you think that he would wait 24 hours a day for finding you on smogon server? He sent you a pm, I guess it was too difficult tell him the right time to find you. You got about three weeks, it's a bit late for calling bulshitter people who tried to contact you and didn't receive any reply. Answer him and try to arrange something if you want lol, here is Monday now. Time to go to bed, byes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)