Super Mario Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The following morning the villagers woke up to a gloomy morning in the mushroom Kingdom. Many looked tired after the debate the night before where LonelyNess had quickly called for a total claim of obedience from all villagers. Meanwhile moi had tried to ease the situation but seemed to only create dysfunction that night.

Regardless, the villagers gathered in Mushroom Square yet a few seemed to be missing someone... LonelyNess was the first to discover the missing villagesr. "Where is my bitter rival moi and assassinfred?!?!" He cried?

moi seemed to have disappeared sometime during the night... assassinfred also seemed to have mystery disappeared...

Also, no one appeared to be dead. An unusual blessing many of the villagers commented to themselves. "We have hope yet!," they cheered.

The Mushroom Kingdom's spirits rose at the good news and thusly many went on their daily routines in better moods despite the gloomy weather.

All Night PMs have been sent out.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end 24 hours after the first vote is cast, or 48 hours.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had nothing to do with moi's disappearance, in fact... because he was disappeared my inspection was nulled >_<

As I said before, I am assessing the current situation. I will give a lynch target momentarily.

Moi may have disappeared but matty said he probably wasn't dead.
It does seem slightly suspicious however. Also lonelyness says the being dealt means an inspection.

Wait kidnapped, lolwut....

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Friends, colleagues, associates... villagers.

It is today that I come to you with a very humble request, to lynch a mafia.

You see, an individual came to me night one very eagerly and claimed the following role:

Dear Tennisace,

You are Chain Chomp, a big head tied to a post. What a cruel life you have lived! A large Chain N' Ball with gnarled teeth tethered to a wooden post never allowed to be let free.. until that one time in Super Mario 64. You have spent a majority of your life barking at Mario and now he's cut the leash for you. You owe him your freedom, and you're determined to repay him.

With that big mouth of yours, you finally have use for it. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow <User>." At the end of the day you will swallow your target and absorb his/her abilities (this does not count item abilities) while also immobilizing them until the night is over. You cannot target the same person twice in a row using this ability. The following day you will have two choices, you may choose to swallow another user or use the ability that you acquired last night, you will not be notified of what ability it is until you choose to use it. To use the ability that you acquired last night you have to send a pm to matty stating "Day X - Use Power". At the beginning of the night you will be sent a pm regarding the powers that you have acquired. Any ability that you gain will be lost after one night. You cannot gain any killing abilities.

If you are ever killed, lynched, or removed out of the game you will release your hostage and your hostage will receive any items on your corpse. There are certain people in this game that you cannot swallow.

You win if a member of The Mushroom Kingdom is one of the last alive
Now this is all well and good, but unfortunately for him he's already cast under suspicion due to him being an actual enemy in the game. I have also already found our hooker, and the likelyhood of the village being given two hookers with which to dispatch our enemies is very low. Not to mention that any kidnapping role is already a detriment to the village, because now we have no chance to lynch the person hooked (if we find that person to be guilty of a negative role, such as killer).

One last thing though, is the inclusion of the following line:

You have spent a majority of your life barking at Mario and now he's cut the leash for you. You owe him your freedom, and you're determined to repay him.
This is very easy to change "and now Bowser's cut the leash for you."

And the reason I question why Mario would do such a thing as unleash the Chain Chomp is because of Mario's role PM, where he directly references chaining up the Chain Chomp.

(the name of who is mario, as well as his role will not be shown... duh)

You are Mario, the lovable red plumber. You have fallen deeply in love with Princess Peach but she always seems to be kidnapped by your arch-nemesis Bowser. For the last 20 years you have constantly fought them off just to get that one last kiss. It is a shame that she just can't look after herself. Maybe it is time to chain her down like the Chain Chomp you always seem to fight...
As you can see the role PM directly references Mario himself chaining down the Chain Chomp.

The afformentioned evidence, in my mind, gives ample reasoning to take this person out... and so as you may have guessed it, we must

Edit: Lynch Staraptor Call

This is just in order to tie up the bottom end of the lynch votes, I don't want to be the only other person with lynch votes, just in case Tennisace's mafia team has something like a Von Kharma role where the person with the 2nd most amount of votes gets killed.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lemme get this straight: you ask for a claim, don't claim to me because you don't trust me, then I do what you ask and you still don't trust me. Explain to me how that makes sense at all? Besides the fact that you wouldn't give me any information whatsoever on who you are.

Lynch Lonelyness

Something isn't right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)