Azelf @ Damp Rock
Levitate
Naive
~Explosion
~Rain Dance
~Thunder
~U-Turn
252 Speed/252 Sp. Attack/4 HP

The RD Azelf set custom-made by myself and Bet. The strategy here is to RD first and if it's SE, use Thunder against the other lead. If I need to desperately get out of there, U-Turn not only to get out of the mess, but to give some damage.

Forretress @ Shed Shell
Sturdy
Relaxed
~Rapid Spin
~Reflect
~Payback
~Spikes
252 HP/82 Atttack/176 Sp. Defense

With Rain Dance up, Fire won't do s*** against Forry. Set up Spikes, the Reflect, Rapid Spin the Rocks, Spikes, or Toxic Spikes the opponent set up and switch or Payback.

Scizor @ Expert Belt
Technician
Adamant
~Bullet Punch
~Pursuit
~Roost
~U-Turn
176 HP/100 Attack/56 Speed/176 Sp. Defense

Same as above, Fire will do nothing to Scizor with Rain Dance up. Your Standard "It's A Trap" set. This has wreaked havoc on teams.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Swift Swim
Adamant
~Aqua Jet
~Stone Edge
~Waterfall
~X-Scissor
40 HP/250 Attack/220 Speed

My first actual sweeper with the rain. This thing has taken out 5 pokemon in one battle. Stone Edge is for DD Gyarados and Salamence. Waterfall has gotten some hax before and has gotten 2 flinches in a row and KO'd a Scizor.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Rain Dish
Calm
~Grass Knot
~Ice Beam
~Leech Seed
~Surf
204 HP/104 Speed/76 Sp. Attack/124 Sp. Defense

What would a Rain Dance team be without a Ludicolo? This thing is a stall masterpiece. In one turn, it can get health from Leftovers, Rain Dish, and Leech Seed, that's a whole lot of health recovered in one turn.

Kingdra @ Lum Berry
Swift Swim
Naughty
~Draco Meteor
~Dragon Dance
~Outrage
~Waterfall
40 HP/218 Attack/252 Speed

This thing 6-0'd a whole team. I get 1 DD and I sweep an entire team, it's crazy.

umm unless youre in a lot of 8 round battles, id suggest another rain dancer on your team.

switch the rain dish ability for swift swim on ludicolo and run rain dance instead of leech seed, and make it a full out special sweeper, running 252 in special attack, and whatever speed evs are needed to outrun threats while swift swim is up (scarfers).

you could also replace draco meteor (although it is my fave move) on kingdra for rain dance, making kingdra a double dancer seeing as he doesnt have any special attack evs anyway.

joshe

the best
You need to write more in your descriptions. what they do, why you chose them, how they help the team, what you don't like about them, what you wish they were doing instead of what they do now. Stuff like that. be as descriptive as possible, we will greatly appreciate it.

This might get locked because you broke rule #3 from the rmt rules sticky. Read there if you still can't understand what you did wrong.

My teams really similar to this
dont you want swords dance instead of aqua jet on kabutops?
he outspeeds most things under rain, and if you predict a switch and theres enough turns of rain left, after one SD, waterfall sweeps entire teams.
Also garchomp09 is right you want ludicolo as a special sweeper- he'll still have loads of bulk, but this is the sort of thing you want
Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
Nature: Modest, Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spd
-Hydro Pump/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Rain Dance
Hydro pump or surf is just a choice of power or accuracy

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Read the RMT rules. You must expand your descriptions because they are not informative and require improvements. I will open your thread once you send me a PM with the improved descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)