Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have an AR, then that's the only way without the help of others; you can just send a Pokemon to someone with an AR to check your SID.
Ah what the hell. I have neither seen a shiny Pokemon in my 10+ years of experience, have an AR (they don't even exist here), nor have I wireless internet.

T_Thanks.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Does anyone have an idea which event Pikachu comes with teeter dance, I have checked some of the 10th Anni Pikachu and none of the have it.

Any help would be Great
I looked this up, it was a Pokemon Center Event in Japan where they would give you a Pichu egg and when it would hatch it would have Teeter Dance.

Egg form Japan

If I have an event egg from Japan but hatch it on a US Pokemon game, will the pokemon that comes out be in English or Japanese?

I might be trading for one.

If I have an event egg from Japan but hatch it on a US Pokemon game, will the pokemon that comes out be in English or Japanese?

I might be trading for one.
It should be Japanese no matter where it's hatched. All the stats and such are determined when the egg was created, not when it hatches.

What are some types that compliment each other? The obvious example being Steel/Dragon.

Limit it to two types, please.

(For a possible GYM, if anyone wants to know why I am asking..)

A. Male+Ditto=Always male descendants
Female+Ditto=Always female descendants
B. X+Ditto=whatever the egg ratio of the nonDitto parent

Which is it?

Also, how many hours of soft resets does it take to get averagely for a well stat'd Tri Attack Togepi in XD?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Which is it?

Also, how many hours of soft resets does it take to get averagely for a well stat'd Tri Attack Togepi in XD?
My ditto breeding experience led to whatever the egg ratio was...IIRC...Soft resets are kind of finicky. Some times it takes hours, or others (like my timid Heatran) it only took 5 minutes.

Which is it?
B. Except for some male and female only Pokemon that have a 50/50 chance of breeding of a different species.

Examples:
Breed Nidoran-F/Nidoran-M to get either Nidoran-F or Nidoran-M.
Breed Illumise/Volbeat to get either Illumise or Volbeat.
Breed Miltank/Tauros to get either Miltank or Tauros.

i have 2 questions

if I catch Zapdos, defeat the other two, and talk to Oak again? Will I get another chance to soft-reset for Moltres and Articuno, or will Oak ignore me?(in platinum)

and

where in sydney is the best place to get an action replay

guys i got a question for battle tower... im gonna use a nasty plotter azelf (finally got a decent one after being an idiot and resetting a better one first lol) ..but who should the second two pokemon be?i been looking at the other post but i cant decide..thx for any advice in advance so i can start breeding

How much is "one stage"? Like on the Sword Dances, Nasty Plots, other stat increasers, it states "ups x by one stage" just wondering because one stage sounds like it would be four pts or something, but two stages seems to be enough for even the slowest pokemon to compete with the fastest

How much is "one stage"? Like on the Sword Dances, Nasty Plots, other stat increasers, it states "ups x by one stage" just wondering because one stage sounds like it would be four pts or something, but two stages seems to be enough for even the slowest pokemon to compete with the fastest
stat stages go like this
+6 8/2=4x
+5 7/2
+4 6/2
+3 5/2
+2 4/2
+1 3/2
+0 2/2
-1 2/3
-2 2/4
-3 2/5
-4 2/6
-5 2/7
-6 2/8

guys i got a question for battle tower... im gonna use a nasty plotter azelf (finally got a decent one after being an idiot and resetting a better one first lol) ..but who should the second two pokemon be?i been looking at the other post but i cant decide..thx for any advice in advance so i can start breeding
Well, we can't really decide that for you. What do you want? A sweeper, wall, support?
If you need something, a dual screen cressilia/uxie/brongzong would be good as it allows you to set up nasty plot. Garchomp could be used with swords dance.

I was wondering, is the Arceus you obtain via the Azure Flute legal? I'm saying it isn't, however the movie Arceus coming soon is definitely legal.

Hey guys, if I leave the Battle Frontier and go to another city (to breed or fight wild pokemon), then will my win streak remain when I return, or will it reset?

Okay, pardon my ignorance, but I've looked all over this site and I can't find any information on the "Suspect Ladder".

Could someone please tell me what the suspect ladder is? From what little I can tell, it looks similar to the OU tier with a couple Uber pokemon thrown in.

Okay, pardon my ignorance, but I've looked all over this site and I can't find any information on the "Suspect Ladder".

Could someone please tell me what the suspect ladder is? From what little I can tell, it looks similar to the OU tier with a couple Uber pokemon thrown in.
That's the idea--to test whether those "Uber" Pokemon or "Suspects" belong in the Standard metagame. I would suggest reading this thread to find out more.

Just wondering do you think this team would do well in the Battle Frontier.

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Modest
4 HP - 252 SpA - 252 Spe
Tri-Attack
ThunderBolt
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam

Great for Genereal Sweeping. Dont mind too much about the Ability because both are helpful in there ways

Scizor @ LeftOvers
Adamant
4 HP - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
Sword Dance
Bullet Punch
SuperPower
X-Scissor

Great Pokemon. Just wondering whether to have SuperPower or Brick Break Hmm

---------
Now here I have a Choice of What moveset to have

Garchomp @ Choice Band
4 HP - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
Jolly
Outrage
Fire Fang
Earthquake
Stone Edge

OR

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
4 HP - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
Jolly
Sword Dance
EarthQuake
Outrage
Fire

Im Leaning more towards the Choice Band choice because it would be good in the Battle Hall however the Focus Sash would be good in the Battle Tower and Arcade. It would probably do well in the Hall as well.

------

So what do you think.

I asked this here because it isnt a RMT lol just a do you think it will do well in Each Part of the Frontier. lol
Thank You for any help given
BloodGhoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)