Tasse du Wyoming autour de 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Played and won against Stone in some good matches, 2-0.

Game one: Beasted on his entire team with nasty plot spirittomb w/psychic
Game two: Swept the majority of his team with mudslap/aerial ace Empoleon.

GG's.

lost to rag 2-1 in some really close matches

rd 1- it was really close, but i had a drifloon which he couldnt really attack. bite/swift raikou finished the job

rd 2- i almost had him beat, but then he pulled out a shiny life orb porygon with tri attack and shadow ball that wiped out my team

rd 3- he had a gengar, and i had nothing to hit it with. if it hadnt killed itself with double-edge he would have 6-0 me. but then i made a comeback with choice band frustration hitmonchan, only for him to pull out a dig/body slam diglett that ripped though my team.

very fun battles. gg rag

beat diinbon 2-1, with my lickitung barely stopping an EdgeQuake Cradily Sweep in the final battle, and finished his cacnea off after it took down my Ho-oh

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Played and won against Stone in some good matches, 2-0.

Game one: Beasted on his entire team with nasty plot spirittomb w/psychic
Game two: Swept the majority of his team with mudslap/aerial ace Empoleon.

GG's.
Lol you won 1-0 second game:-p

Yeah both games I didn't get any pokemon off the 1st stage except an Arcanine w/ Hyper Beam which can't do anything vs his spiritomb lol.

GG man!

Yea, I can't read French (lol). Who the hell speaks French in Wyoming?

Anyway, I'll start PMing Twash in the evening.
Who the hell speaks in Wyoming?

Anyways so yeah as I will PM to my opponent in a sec, due to computer problems my Shoddy won't be working until hopefully by the latest Friday...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Match 1: I won thanks to a fuckload of fully evolved pokes!
Match 2: My team got completely destroyed and walled by a combination of Forry/Milotic/Bronzong XD
Match 3: It was ubers lol. He got a Lugia and a Deoxys-D while i got a 4 moves Latios. Heh curiously i got a Giga Impact Pure Power Medicham which got him off guard!

GG MS!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
No I did, I disconnected.

Anyway Rey wins 2-1, his teams were pretty incredible lol, such as an Adaptability/Hyper Beam/Ice Beam PorygonZ, and an X-Scissor/Knock Off Pinsir. My best pokemon that much was funnily a Substitute/Eq/Blizzard/Secret Power Wailmer that beastes and a Rest/Double team/Iron Tail/Grass Knot Lopunny that sweeps if it wasn't for fucking Aerial Ace Doduo lol.

In the second match, I had to resort to sweeping with a Waterfall/Iron Head/Captivate/Snore Milotic lol. My Zong/Forry had awful movesets but I still won.

Third match I had two ubers with probably the worst movesets possible and he had a Giga Impact Medicham, which I should have killed of but tried to outpredict lol.

Ggs

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My incredible first round team who's core was a brilliant kakuna, cherrim, surskit combo fails :(.

I fail in the second round too after getting an amazing dialga who 3HKOd(!?) an oddish with dragon claw but fell to the amazing power of hippopotas ;).

GG clifford

2-0 Clifford. Sent logs, confirming all in Folgorio's post.

Kudos to Folgorio for using his teams' (somewhat small) potentials to their best extent. Watch out guys: Folgorio is really going to kick ass in the Single-Loss Bracket in this tournament with his leet skills in conserving and successfully using potential sweepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)