You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
some milkman should get in touch with me, and we can talk about lynching a villager, we might as well try since its private anyway..

And yeah, I'm mafia, but I'm also right. The village shouldnt unite unless they have a compelling justification to trust somebody.. It is better to be ununited than to be moled.

Have a nice day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Here is the deal, a dude from the other mafia got in touch with me and was all like lets lynch koko crunch.

So.. If you aren't a villager, and you dont want us to lynch koko crunch, I recommend you get in touch with me immediately.

If you are koko crunch, you can get in touch with me too and try and claim neutral and we can work out a deal or something.

If koko crunch isnt even an alias in this game, then I will probably look quite silly, but I'll be damned if I'll put in the effort to check.

Have a nice day.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Night 2 is being extended until 8:00 PM UTC. I have about 60-70% of the PMs I need. I'm giving a little bit extra time to get the others in. Let's go, people. You were being impatient for the "big forum mafia" game to start, and now some of you seem to not give a shit.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guy with the Kent Brockman role ( the one that revealed Sikh Assassin on D1): It would be nice if you revealed an alias that has not posted in any threads at all yet. Like Cruncheroos.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
updated with night 3 results, which means it is currently day 4 (an update on this thread title would be cool!).

pay special close attention, because we had a god-kill today. i'd rather not repeat any of it, so let's behave ourselves the rest of the game.

Guys we must lynch Franken Berry because he is evil

Also all villagers report to me and no this isn't an infiltration I mean scrubs was playing this role before this

Okay everyone, I think there's a chance that GTS may be a mole. He approached me just now claiming that he knows I'm sometimes big-boned and wanted to know my role. He provided a decent enough role pm but there's a chance it's a fake.

GTS claims he's in contact with a few other SBB, but he refused to name even one before he knew my role. If there's anyone else that GTS has actually talked to, I'd like you to contact me asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)